Mighty Led Zeppelin Soars Again ! New CD/DVD of 2007 London Concert .....

by flipper 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

IT IS ON YOUTUBE!! Whoo hoo! You will love it.

Sorry, I'm on the iPad and can't copy and paste very well on it.

I'm fine Mr. Flipper! Nothing exciting. How are you and Mrs? Xx

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wow, the wilsons were almost as good as zep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf2O3OAQjng

I saw bama was there. Being prez has its perks.

S

• Finkelstein
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In case someone missed this from the first page ...

Yes great concert for Zep fans

For those that download torrents, here's a link for the entire concert on bluray 1080p

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7831905/Led_Zeppelin_Celebration_Day_1080p

• flipper
    flipper

FINKELSTEIN- Thanks for posting those great links & the Kennedy Center show ! Pretty cool

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I had the privilege of being at a small gig in the late nineties when Robert Plant was testing the water for live performances again. They were under the name of the "Priony of Brian". It was supposed to be a big secret as to the singer really was, so it would be low-key but word got out of course.

Plant was awesome, with a mastery of the stage that put the usual performers into the second division. He performed other material to Led Zep songs. At least I could stand within about six feet of him, you cannot do that at stadium.....

• flipper
    flipper

BLUES BROTHER- Wow. You got to see Robert Plant perform in a small gig and be within 6 feet of him to watch the performance ? Incredible. Good for you ! I bet it was awesome

• Dagney
    Dagney

That is awesome BB.

• flipper
    flipper

DAGNEY- I agree, Led Zep is so cool, I have a lot of Robert Plants solo stuff too. Some of it is really good, some sucks a little , but he's really talented, I think he does better with Led Zeppelin in my opinion. But he was good with Allison Krausse too - I just prefer the Zeppelin Robert Plant P.S. I wish him and Jimmy Page would get Zeppelin back together and write new material in the studio, but that's just me .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit