JW played me and broke my heart

by new22day 63 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

Yep, he's attempting to shift the blame to you for the way he behaved. Don't accept it.

• Violia
    Violia

It seems some jws are just "flim flam" men ( women). They will use you until the next best thing comes along and as stated above, they frequently use "worldly" folks until they get back in good standing and can get someone more" appropriate". I knew someone years ago that had divorced three (3) jws mates by trickery ( set them up ).

it is generally best to not date jws b/c they often do exactly what your bf did. He'll find a nice virgin elders daughter to marry. It is a male org. and women are disposable.

This is an education in the school of hard knocks. Hopefully you will not have to repeat a semester.

• new22day
    new22day

Ugh thank you guys! You have no idea how much you help me right now. Feel so low but I took your advice Lost1, I already walked the dog so I played some music randomly. I heard God speaks in mysterious ways - i never listened to the words of this song this way before -- thought I'd share the song I just played with you as it spoke so much to me right now ... weird message. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnBYWI8pxmU

It spoke to me in a way I never listened to it before- thanks again for listening to me as I work through this - love to you all! Thank you!

• brinjen
  • brinjen
    brinjen

Hope you don't mind new22day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WxDrVUrSvI

• new22day
    new22day

LOL! Brinjen - now this song made me smile. thanks for this! I needed it! ;) It's now a new favourite on my playlist.

• brinjen
    brinjen

You're welcome.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

in my younger days, I would have secret girlfriends outside the truth........... knew it would never work out!

My friend, found a JW over the web, married her, divorced her............... now he found a "worldly" girl, and forced her to become a witness to marry her!

This religions screws people up, and causes scheming!

good luck, and just run!

• Pterist
    Pterist

Welcome newday22 :)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

New22day, you deserved better, and you still do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit