Just Sharing: I Visited Chuck Taze Russells Gravesite

by daringhart13 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Just nothing more than a 'share'....

I was in Pittsburgh on business and took a day off and paid a visit to Russells grave.

I haven't stopped laughing since. I'm worried I'm going to break ribs.

Had I seen this as a young kid/adult.....I surely would have thought "WTF???"

Folks...if you ever needed confirmation this whole thing is a laughable cult......make your way to Pittsburgh and see Chuck's resting spot.......its worth it just get pictures with his pyramid.

LOL

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Photos?

• daringhart13
  • NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

And did you piss on it? The pyramid I mean, not the headstone.

By the way, the chemtrails in the background go nicely with it.

• clarity
    clarity

Daringhart .......the pyramid is ridiculous!

>

The look on your face is priceless!

Thanks for the giggle.

clarity

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL....its so ridiculous......I literally was laughing my ass off the entire time.....I couldn't catch my breath.

Every JW should see this........is such a WTF moment!!!

• alanv
    alanv

This is one of the reasons that the society have distanced themselves from Charles Russell. They now say that the gov body was only around from 1919 onwards, so anyone who said anything earlier than that was not representing God and did not have his spirit backing them.

So I think now that any of us who expose Russell's words and deeds, will not get anywhere with a JW, as he is now not thought of now as anyone special. Just one of many who had certain ideas about the bible. Some things he said were true and other things were complete rubbish.

• maisha
    maisha

yea they protecting their rear end,,,, but only in their twisted minds... Reality speaks for itself...

• maisha
    maisha

yea they protecting their rear end,,,, but only in their twisted minds... Reality speaks for itself...

I'm sure someone's pee'ed on that pyramid before . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit