This one most definitely Happy
  • LB
    LB

That tank top still fit right?

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Did you say fit tight?LOL

I havent put that on in 10 years! I will just pretend it does and be happy with that.

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx

This one most definitely Happy
  • TR
    TR

I've had umpteen bikes over the years. Right now I have dirt bikes.

After I finish working on the house, I'm buying a Kawasaki Concours. Test rode one last Friday. SWEET!

TR

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

OK!
    Where is Ozzie. I know he has a bike.

Yes! After 20 years without one I got a Shadow last summer.
    That wasn't enough. So I grew my beard back. Bikes and beards!
    Some in the local congregation can't believe their eyes:
    "No wonder he's an irregular publisher"

Jst2laws

• LB
    LB

When I was active I would ride the bike to the hall every so often. Once a pioneer sister asked me if I thought I was showing Jehovah appreciation for the life he gave me by riding a bike.

What can you say to crap like that?

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• TR
    TR

LB,

Jeez! That sis needs to think about that before she crosses the street. LOL!

TR

• zev
    zev

here i am.....

its a 1980 honda cb750 c

in nice shape too.

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America
    U.A.D.N.A.--Rhode Island

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Dirt for me, or road-racing ...

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I rode a GS125 on L plates for a few years, but I don't think that qualifies me as a 'biker', sadly, although I lived with a bike-mad ex-girlfriend and her equally bike-mad for a year, so got kinda exposed to a bit.

I have always lusted after anything large with chrome. I don't care if the plastic multi-coloured shit is faster and better handling, although will grant some Ducattis and Aprillas are lovely looking. But I want chrome. Lots of chrome. And big bars. And a nive big V-twin. But I need something with wheels AND a roof first... by GS125 went to the great MOT failure heaven in the sky...

As for "Leathers/heavy drinking/rock music/rallys/drugs", er, yes, no, hell yes, festivals please, and yes please (but just smoke nowadays).

There's a bar in Exeter called The Roadhouse I always liked going to on its rock night... it was run by the local chapter of Satan Slaves (no apostraphe, but I never got round to pointing that out for some reason), and I have to say that they were a bunch of thoroughly nice guys. It was the safest place in town... whose gonna start a fight in a biker bar? Even the Marine's from the local barraks knew better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit