How many Bikers we got here? (fluff)

by Geordie 41 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hmmmm i'm a hardcore biker's daughter and my kitty's name is harley... do i count?!

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Geordie...Absolutely no offense intended here at all but...What kinda “biker” are you talkin' about? If I can figure out how to do it I'll scan my old tank top I kept as a kinda souvenir of day's gone by. My brother has continued the life style for the most part but is a lot "calmer" these days. An occasional excursion to STERGEEE'S but there isn't much freedom in that anymore either since all the "movie stars' started taking over and commercializing it.
    But on the other hand it has been good for the resale business so what the heck.
    Things dooo change.

At times I truly do miss it.

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx

This one most definitely Happy
  • LB
    LB

Back in the dark ages I did ride a HD, an old 48 panhead with a springer front end. Hardtail of course.

Now I have a huge touring bike. Not exactly "biker" quality. But it still gets ya out in the wind.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• garybuss
    garybuss

2 doodle bugs, one chushman, one harley 74, three goldwings and now just a car.

I musta rode about every bad road in the country. Did Sturgis 3 years.

gb

• new boy
    new boy

Hey Geordie,

Check my shortest stay at bethel story, I thought of it after I saw your posting, its a true story.

• termite 35
    termite 35

I used to ride a Suzuki GT 380. It was lovely, low and chunky. I used to teach kids to pass their part 1 (IS IT STILL CALLED THAT?!)All a long time ago now, I did get the urge to get another a while back, but then a friend was killed on his and I remembered why I bought a horse instead.you know the rush you get when you're accelerating hard? well on a horse it feels twice as good and these babies have brains to get you out of tight spots too!!but now my son wants to trial ride so I guess it'll all start again!!!

• termite 35
    termite 35

By the way Geordie; talking of festivals etc, did you ever go to the Elephant Fayre on the port elliot estate in Cornwall?What a festival that was, muddier than Glastonbury and NO HIPPIES ALLOWED!I survived for 4 days on potatoes cooked in a fire,burnt, and cider.Then we had to push all the bikes out of the mud at the end.AND I PAID FOR THE PRIVILEDGE!Nice friends though,I always had all male bikers for friends and they were so sweet and protective,god, i'd forgotten all those trips out, MAG runs etc,Iwonder where they all are now?We used to laugh so much;when witnesses used to talk about how awful bikers were etc I used to think 'but they're SOOO much nicer than you...Happy days

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

We own a Goldwing and are members of GWRRA.

Silverwings are completly acceptable in our neck of the woods.

We just had a Goldwing show at the mall and we even let a Honda Vaulkrie be in the exibitions.That is one cool Bike!

Silverwings are popular with the ladies because the size is easier to manage than a Goldwing.

Ranchette

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LB

Back in the dark ages I did ride a HD, an old 48 panhead with a springer front end. Hardtail of course.

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx

This one most definitely Happy
  • LB
    LB

plmkrzy

I'll scan my old tank top I kept as a kinda souvenir of day's gone by.

OK, I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit