TIME TO VENT - What Is Your Least Favorite Thought Terminating Cliche' ?

by Perry 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeb
    zeb

'He is a "murmurer". Means he has said something that has pricked someones bubble so paint him with the blame -brush.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"You know it's the truth" said by my mother numerous times like if she says it enough one day I'll turn around and say "You're right! I've always known it was the truth!" Tough titties Mother Dear, that's never going to happen.

• jam
    jam

Wife: you don,t listen, I told you a hundred times.

But dear, you give me too many instructions, just one

at a time. Hell is like being in the borg.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Wait on Jehovah.

Obey the Faithful Slave/those taking the lead among us.

• GonzoX
    GonzoX

"I can't wait for armageddon."

This is a totally sick and selfish thing to say. If they were right, they're actually wishing for the death of billions of people. Very depraved, morbid, and Satanic.

• trujw
    trujw

But you know its the truth.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"We don't really know the purpose for that creature..." (with the word "creature" used in a subtly dismissive inflection) when asked about some of the more unusual extinct or present-day organisms found on planet Earth (you know, the ones that look like natural selection came up with them while hung over on a Monday morning).

Pissed me off to no end, even when I was only 6 or 7.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Anything involving the words "evidently" or "true Christians."

Anytime a conservative says something negative regarding liberals. I'm not what you would call a liberal either, but when I hear someone state, "the liberals this", or "the liberals that", my ears just shut off because it's pretty much guaranteed that whatever point they plan on making isn't from the heart. Rather they're going to repeat whatever they heard from whatever pundit tickles their ear.

Reverse the words conservative and liberal and this statement is equally valid.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

"It's just Satan's system" or "it must be Satan!"

"The end is so close, you can just tell" or when it's apparent that things are getting better, "well you know, when there's peace and security, the end must be close!"

"Jehovah's arrangement"

"We must always be sure to OBEY the direction Jehovah has so lovingly provided us through his earthly organization"

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Don't you think the GB have considered that already?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit