list of apostates published on the net--are you on it?

by bigmac 50 Replies latest jw friends

• l p
    l p

I think the people that they are outing as gay or sexual predators or involved in scams should sue for defamation.

• rebel8
    rebel8

The Witness Watchdog site has a pic of a tiny dog as the watchdog. *snicker*

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    NewChapter - "Shit, I have youtube videos up, an exJW forum, a Sparlock web address, and I don't get my name on the list. I can't even message them to tell them to add me."

Bad girl.

(beep, beep)

BTW, links to the vids?

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

This apologist Jehovah's Witnesses apostate list is half-assed incomplete and bogus

Randy Watters (Dogpatch and Danny Haszard (Watchtower Whistle-blower) are both long-time loud apostates and they didn't make the cut.

Bill Bowen missing too....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm not on it!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'll add you if you want Jookie!

• Scott77
    Scott77

What a butch of bullshit! I am surprised they are even targeting members of LGBT. Here is what it says," Phil MaKrakin - apostate, known homosexual,Kelly Littleton = She is a Lesbian and also found on Youtube as Kelly Wolf Littleton. She took part in a scam. On youtube she claims to be apostate and lesbian http://www.youtube.com/user/littleton75

Its very sickening to see that these misguided J W contin ues to attac k m embers of L B GT. Kelly Wolf Littleton , as a highly respe cted member of LGBT, deserves as much human right like anyone else. Her own life is her own private matter . Its non of their business. I feel appalled. T hey do not know th at two Gove rning Body members of Jehovah's Witnesses were closet G ay.See more links below for full discussion on this very important but previously hidden sordid details of Ga y GBs

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/229911/1/Youtube-Video-of-Watchtower-Governing-Body-of-Jehovahs-Witnesses-who-were-Homosexuals

Scott77

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Please CL

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

<<<<www.jehovahs-witness.net Very bad people on this website>>>>

Ditto!!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

No mention of AAWA yet.

Bangalore