list of apostates published on the net--are you on it?

by bigmac 50 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

They have been gathering the info since June. Below is the Master List of all names they have gathered, and there are well over a Thousand names!!! Unfortunately, I recognized several names of people here at JWN, so be sure to use the search engine to see if your name is on the list. I reported the website to Google as a hate site. Hopefully they get sued for their malisciousness.

Master list of names

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

There were two threads regarding this "outing," I would call it better than the Nobel Peace Prize. Does anyone know what happened to the other? I wish there were a way of integrating or linking similar threads.

Is this a hoax?

Publishing the list bypasses the authority of the WTBTS. Mother will not be happy. Only mommy can decide.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

The lesson here being - If you're going to join a JW group on facebook to make a point...

Be sure to use the name of a local congragation elder... that way, the owner of such a site is a slanderer, sewing decentions amoung his brothers.

(Really though, a list like this is pretty useless - not only have the owners seem to have taken the bait with a lot of phoney joke names, but a lot of first/last name pairs are common. There are at least three people listed in the phonebook with my first and last name just in my small city... and none of them are me.)

- Lime

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Well fuck me running, it lives.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Really, this list just goes to show - even JW's love a good witch hunt.

- Lime

• talesin
    talesin

Yeah, really.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I never knew that brothers Hugh G Azz and Mike Litoris were apostates. And, little did I know when, pointing to the back of the congregation, calling upon "Brother Pane in the rear," who made his living washing window panes, to comment on the 5th paragraph of the week's Watchtower study, that he was an agent of Satan's Apostate Army.

<<<<www.jehovahs-witness.net Very bad people on this website>>>>

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Bah, I'm not on either list.

Sigh.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Here is one more site like that.

http://witnesswatchdog.blogspot.com/

Bangalore

Share this

Google+