list of apostates published on the net--are you on it?

by bigmac 50 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmac
  • cedars
    cedars

Damn it. I run a website called "JWsurvey.org" and I STILL haven't made it onto that list! What's a guy gotta do to get some recognition around here?! lol

By the way, I had to laugh when I read this...

Danmera Dinglebum (not a real name)

No, really?!

Cedars

• bigmac
    bigmac

my other facebook ID--stan livedeath-- is on there--but they hadnt figured that out either

• happy@last
    happy@last

LOL - they are saying admitting they themselves are rebelling against Jehovah

• dozy
    dozy

Anita Longcock (not a real name hopefully)

Ministry Ideaz ( must tell the JWs in the congregation who order vast quantities of tat from this site. )

Bruce Banner ( presumably because he morphs into a green hulk like apostate. )

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Yeah; I'm kind of insulted not to be included. How many books and blogs about how much it sucked to be a JW kid do I have to write before I'm counted in the "evil apostate" camp? Who can I contact to get my name added to the list?

Also, it's deplorable that this person is outing people as gay. And labeling such as "known sexual predator" is a serious accusation. Think how that could affect that person's life or employment in the future if he/she is Googled - there might be cause for legal action.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Shit, I have youtube videos up, an exJW forum, a Sparlock web address, and I don't get my name on the list. I can't even message them to tell them to add me.

LOL

I wonder if they count it as service time.

• bigmac
    bigmac

this was the facebook site that started it--

http://www.facebook.com/pages/False-Jehovahs-Witnesses-Exposed/320195421339206

but it seems to have been taken down

• bigmac
    bigmac

that link just takes me back to my home page

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    We work undercover to expose people who associate with Jehovah's people and draw them away with falsehood. This is a private work and is not associated with the Watch Tower and Tract Society

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 'Draw them away to falsehood'? Oh, yeah, they're so undercover they have a website. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, the rotters, the bounders, the CADS!!! They forgot to include Unky Punky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit