Faith... and Trust: The Same Things?

by AGuest 452 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I still am a WT elder...

Then, as possibly one of the biggest hypocrites on this board... and certainly within the WTBTS... you of all people should probably remain silent on these matters. Not meant to insult - only to speak what is true. You are a hypocrite and so you really have no place to speak... on the OP OR what has transpired just recently. Your "place" is a JC meeting, not an Internet social discussion board. C'mon, now... let's get real, if you possibly can...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I don't agree but that's beside the point.
    How does that excuse resorting to personal insults and then attempt to justify those insults?.....Cofty

Myelain has always taken cheap shots at Shelby..

(In her post below she took a cheap shot at all of us,on Tec and Shelbys forum)

When Shelby fights back,Shelbys the Villian?..

I understand, Outlaw. But then she called her tiny brained and tiny hearted. That was mean.....New Chapter..
    dare I say that some people might even check in "religiously"...more often than they would a church

because there is no accountability to those "outside" that mindwarp...if you are one to bow and scrape before AGuest..My Elaine
    I have no desire to accept the mark of the beast, which is what AGuest's forum no doubt hands out with it's *diplomacy wrapped in pseudo christian "spirituality"...I have no desire to accept the mark of the beast, which is what AGuest's forum no doubt hands out with it's *diploma ..MyElaine

NC ..

MyElaine insulted eveyone on the other forum including me a Non Believer..

I bow and scrap to Shelby?

I got a Shelby Diploma and the Mark of the Beast..?

Now people who don`t like Shelby,want to give Myelain a pass?..

MyElain got a Warning..

If the people who don`t like Shelby want to dispute a Mod/Administration decision..

They can Go right ahead..

It will probably be the last time they do it..

....................... mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• elderelite
    elderelite

bwahhahahahaha... im curious, what matters do you, my dear and pieces to you again, should i remain silent on? you being passive agressive? or being bitchy?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Please... stop. You saw what occurred... and chose your "side." Let's be HONEST here. I don't FAULT you for that - it doesn't surprise me, at all. But let's at least be honest... real. C'mon, NC... I was beginning to have some respect for you, beginning to think that you didn't fear [what people thought of you] as much as I thought. At least be honest about what YOU'RE doing in regard to this situation: "respectfully" letting me know that as far as YOU are concerned, every one can hurl insults, be abusive, even bully... except me. You folks don't BELIEVE I hear Christ... but you demand that I ACT like I do, as far you think YOU know what he would act like ('cause "it's in the Bible")... even though what's in the Bible doesn't comport with what you THINK he would do.

I was referring to my challenge to your post, not the Myelaine thing. I said what I had to say about Myelaine, and was moving on to something else that interested me. As to the rest, I'm getting a bit uncomfortable with the motives you are assigning to me, even though none of that came through in my post. I think maybe you are getting a bit emotional here. Would it be better for me to simply not engage for a while? It seems to upset you a lot when I do. I could be wrong---I'll let you tell me.

And I think it's important to note that I never demanded that you act in any way. Some may have chosen to draw contrasts between things said and scriptures about Jesus, but that wasn't a demand or anything. I even said that I don't expect you to turn the other cheek, but that some balance may be in order. Perhaps you were addressing someone else.

May I respectfully ask one thing of you? Please stop insinuating that I'm not being honest. There is no need for that.

• cofty
    cofty

OUTLAW - Nobody is arguing with a mods decision. It is now clearly understood that what is said on your board is not to be brought here for the purpose of crticising it.

Responding respectfully to something that happens on this board is another matter.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

NC ..

MyElaine insulted eveyone on the other forum including me a Non Believer..

I bow and scrap to Shelby?

I got a Shelby Diploma and the Mark of the Beast..?

Now people who don`t like Shelby,want to give Myelain a pass?..

MyElain got a Warning..

If the people who don`t like Shelby want to dispute a Mod/Administration decision..

They can Go right ahead..

It will probably be the last time they do it.

Outlaw, please don't misrepresent what I am doing. I am certainly NOT disputing a mod decision, and even said so. I don't think it is okay for Myelaine to say such things, and have said that I disagree with her. I just found the tiny mind/heart comment mean. That didn't challenge the mods in any way. It happened afterward. So, please, don't paint it otherwise.

I think I have learned one thing though. Challenge, even when respectful, is simply not allowed. It brought out the whole crew. I did notice that the challenge was not responded to, and instead this has deteriorated into a tribal fight. Sooooo----what's up? If I overstepped by putting forth a respectful challenge, just tell me so. At least then I will know where the boundary is.

• Benjie
    Benjie

This is interesting.

I hadn't expected a thread like this.

• elderelite
    elderelite

sorry NC you dont get an explanation. You shouldnt even expect a response to a PM. You'll just be banned with a smart ass remark or something and everyone else will simply know crossing some people isnt allowed. All animals are created equal, just some more equal than others. And the bigger and more rediclous your visions and the longer and more pointless your posts, the more "equal" you are evidently.

• tec
    tec

Welcome to the forum, Benjie.

I feel like giving you a big hug, since you've tumbled into a thread that holds one of the more heated things on the board - atheist/theist... (the other would be politics).

Hope no one scares you off ;)

Peace to you,

tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Why is this so offensive and in need of defenders?

Yes, NC... why? Why did YOU need to defend (sorry, that's not what you were doing... even though it was. Some TRUTH here, people!)? Michelle can't a double to the pitch SHE threw out there? Then what in the WORLD is she doing on the field?? And why are YOU pinch-hitting for her? Oh, that's right: you also hate the other "team". Well, they say the quickest way to bring two enemies together... is to give them a common enemy...

I didn't read all of your insulting response Shelby

Of course you didn't. You virtually always respond to things without having read or have any real/accurate knowledge of them. That was part of your WT elder training (sit in judgment of people who say the WT is in conflict with the Bible, then DF'ing them for it... when you have absolutely NO idea of your own as to what the Bible says at all... because YOU didn't bother to read it but took your "knowledge" from what a "group of bigoted men who systematically endeavor to throttle all Bible knowledge unless it comes from them" said it did... and things like that...)

but it looks like the word elder came up quite a lot.

It did. And may some more...

That is very lame.

Lame, perhaps... but true. So perhaps not so lame.

I was as compassionate an elder as you could hope to find.

Really? Where's your evidence? Point me, please, to someone I can talk to to verify that...

I often fell out with other elders for the way they spoke to or about bros and sisters.

Someone should commend then. But, wait, we don't know if that's true, either. Evidence, please.

I thought elders should see themselves as being like older brothers who were there to look out for the rest of the family and look after them.

Obviously, you don't anymore... well, not as to those you don't "like." Now I am SURE there's someone out there who will testify that it was the same when you were a WT elder. The mentality kinda runs with the "breed." Praise JAH, some manage to dilute it when they leave... even to point of non-existence. Some, though... like you, perhaps... just seem incapable of shaking it.

I despised elders who viewed themselves as authority figures.

Yet, you don't despise yourself... yet, bombard ME with all KINDS of "authoritative" statements. You apparently can't/don't/won't see that, of course...

I don't answer to you, C. Never have... never will. So who you think I should apologize to... and when... means... what? To whom?

Anyway, if you can't see that telling somebody who disagrees with you that they have a tiny mind is reprehensible then that is a pity.

Much less reprehensible, though, than what I've been accused of. No?

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit