"Papa John’s CEO Threatens To Make His Pizza Taste Worse Than It Already Does If Obamacare Not Repealed"

by FlyingHighNow 43 Replies latest social humour

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'll tell you why he is so pi$$ed:

(I have a very charming collection of many, many lovingly collected magnets. I have the second one. I bought it in Mystic Seaport Connecticut for Andy as a kind of fun present, along with a set of Russian nesting dolls with Puten and Breshnev, Stalin, etc. Andy and love political humor. I think I must have that GOP Greed Over People magnet. I take it down when my republicans friends visit though because most of them don't realize how mean republican policy is and they might take the magnet personally.)

GOP - Greed Over People Magnet

• rebel8
    rebel8

ROFL at these clowns.

I am going through something similar at my job. It is very sad to realize someone I thought was sane and intelligent to behave in an insane and stupid manner.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, looks like he changed his tune when he understood that people might just boycott Papa John's.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31JNEVHZxO8

Will say Dominos is better than it used to be but it still isn't great. Would take the new Domino's pizza over Papa Johns any day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit