"Papa John’s CEO Threatens To Make His Pizza Taste Worse Than It Already Does If Obamacare Not Repealed"

by FlyingHighNow 43 Replies latest social humour

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is so brilliant:

http://www.freewoodpost.com/2012/11/14/papa-johns-ceo-threatens-to-make-his-pizza-taste-worse-than-it-already-does-if-obamacare-not-repealed/?fb_comment_id=fbc_464152183636910_4819387_464471203605008

“Papa John’s will not back down to the big government stronghold trying to suffocate the fortune of CEO John Schnatter. His profits belong to him and him alone. It is absurd to think that he should be required to provide for the well-being of the employees that cook his products and produce his wealth. His employees should be happy to even have the privilege of wearing the Papa John’s logo on their red shirts. If his employees want health care, they should buy it on their own with whatever they have left from their minimum wage salaries. Mr. Schnatter wants everyone to know that until Obamacare is repealed he will purposefully go out of his way to make sure his pizza tastes even worse than it already does. If it tasted like cardboard with ketchup and American cheese to you before, now it will taste like soggy cardboard filled with splinters, doused in expired ketchup, and covered in moldy cheese. He’s hoping that this change in product will boost the efforts of repealing Obamacare, and likely it will.”

• designs
    designs

Cardboard tastes better.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Can someone post the article? When I try to copy and paste it, I get all the other junk on the page, too.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

What? That is stupid.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I guess it's similar to the onion. But that pizza does suck

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Seriously, now a guy who owns a bunch of Denny's is threatening to add a surcharge to customer bills in protest of the Affordable Care Act. Since I have no idea which stores he owns, and he owns some other franchises, too, I just won't ever eat at Denny's again. I've never bought Papa John's and I now I won't start. I am bringing five pizzas to the marching band banquet tonight. I think I'll opt for Little Caeser's instead.

• designs
    designs

I think Papa John's Pizza pepperoni could find a use in chemical warfare.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I just won't ever eat at Denny's again.

Why would u to begin with? YUCH!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, Wha, I agree. But I actually have eaten at Denny's. I've never bought Papa John's.

• minimus
    minimus

I understand the owner's gripe but I have to agree that pizza SUCKS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit