New JW Apologist here

by Christ Alone 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Christ Alone,

I'll dismantle you on blood. LOL

DO IT! That's what I'm looking for! It's been brought up a small bit on this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/242251/3/Is-the-WT-the-only-true-religion

• Christ Alone
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Can I post troll pics when I get bored?

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

This is sort of back firing. I think a lot of people are actually thinking that I'm a JW! How easy it is to ruin your name!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

CA you got me

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

It's cool! It's actually good to get some honest responses! That's what I was looking for. It's more of a "What do you say when a JW says..."

I'm not happy with alot of my arguments. I think I'll get better. But I think I've been pretty accurate as far as what your typical JW would say. I'd like my arguments to be a bit more solid. I'm happy with the quotes I came up with in regards to false prophecy.

We'll see how this goes. But no worries Finke! A couple other posters were getting mad at me too, thinking I was being sincere. I just had to laugh when wha happened refuesed to look at my PM that I sent him because he thought I was trying to "preach"!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

now I just think you're an idiot. Congradulations

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I initially thought wha happened was taking you seriously, CA, but now I think he's playing the same game right backatcha!

But you are right, it's quite easy to ruin your name here. Many people read selectively and they do not get to know individual posters that well or remember things about them. I read more than most, I think, but I realized when (see, now the name has gone out of my head) ?? oh, yeah - Scott77 started doing the "compare and contrast posters" threads that I don't know a lot of posters very well at all.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

now I just think you're an idiot. Congradulations

I love it when somewrites writes that someone else is an idiot, and then fails in their spelling!

Well I'm sure I confused a ton of people. I guess it was a dumb experiment.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

there's no spell ck and i hate posting to word, checking, and posting back. However the thought behind it was accurate. You must be so proud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit