New JW Apologist here

by Christ Alone 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Yes, but it was still a board of directing men that functioned to direct Jehovah's organization. The title may have changed. But most of the men that were on the board of directors also became members of the Governing Body.

Let me use this analogy. In 1941 Carl N Karcher opened his first restaurant "Carl's Drive in Barbeque". In 1954l the name was changed to Carl's Jr. Now if there was an employee that began his work at Carls Drive in, could he, 30 years later say "I have worked for Carl's Jr for over 30 years? Technically he did NOT work for Carl's JR for 30 years. Technically he only worked for Carl's Jr since 1954.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

CA: How do you view Salvation based on works, Hell-fire, the Trinity? Let's have some fun!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Funny that you should mention this, Christ Alone....

I've often thought that I could come up with better arguments than SOME of the various apologists - heck, theologists - than I've seen on-board, especially when some of them appear to be using volume of words instead of solid points to "win" their discussions...

More power to you!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Can I play the mental-diseased apostate?

I only want to cause people to doubt and destroy people’s faith in Jehovah. I’m too proud to go door to door, so I became an apostate--now I want to create a following and draw as many people to me as possible. Or is it I became bitter over a perceived mistake in the organization? Or maybe I just want to live an immoral lifestyle? Or maybe the lie was so well crafted that the Truth just didn’t have a chance, and I’ve never researched to make sure I didn’t get deceived?

Maybe all of the above. Now I am full of hate against my former brothers and sisters. I am plotting the downfall of Witnesses and am part of a shadowy conspiracy. I am also rabid and foam at the mouth whenever possible.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

who were in the GB after the 1st century, and 1971. Who are they? what are their names. What actions did they perform?

• Londo111
    Londo111

If the GB existed in the first century, I would still rebel against them! I am mentally diseased! Go Korah, Datham, and Abiram!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    " Can I play the mental-diseased apostate?..." Londo111, page 2

I wanna play the embittered disassociated Atheist!!! Dibs!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

I think wha happened has a valid question - well, of several - in his post #9358 on page 2 here...

Well, Christ-doesn't-matter-watchtower-Apologist?

What about it? What sort of "Governing Body" did Christianity have through all those centuries up until - uhm, when the heck does the Gov.Bod claim that they "came into existence", now??

BOTH questions, in that case...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Christ Alone,

I'll dismantle you on blood. LOL

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

i get it now.

i have a few blood back chats lol :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest