Greetings! From an Existent JW!

by Ethos 103 Replies latest jw friends

• whathappened
    whathappened

Welcome Ethos.

This is a new beginning for you. I was raised a Jehovah's Witness and attended regulary since I was a wee babe. I am now 58 and have been out for 2 years.

Since joining this forum, I have learned more about what Jehovah's Witnesses teach and have taught in the past than I could ever have imagined. I thought I knew my religion. What a shock to learn all the things I didn't know regarding all the doctrinal flip flops, lies and rewritten history.

Get ready for a wild ride and to make genuine friends. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as we do.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Perhaps you should read the QFR in the WT April Fools day issue from 1986, Ethos.

Why have Jehovah’s Witnesses disfellowshipped (excommunicated) for apostasy some who still profess belief in God, the Bible, and Jesus Christ?

If you want to convince us that Mouthy's Elders were out of order, you should supply quotes from the WTBTS to support your case.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks to all that is helping me out... I am sorry I seem to come on harsh Ethos.

But to lose my family whom I MADE JEHOVAHS Witnesses. Really makes my heart ache.
    I am 85 now & will probably never be able to hug them again in my life.UNLESS the WT
    changes this rule.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Safe to say, if it were not for this rule, JWN would likely be nonexistent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit