No angelic protection for 20+ Jehovah's Witnesses on way to Convention. All dead.....

by Balaamsass 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Loubelle -

Do the wealthy white brothers do anything to help the desperately poor black brothers in SA?

Just wondering....

Sorry no PM for ages - life is crazy, am making myself ill with over work, very silly but necessary at present.

HB

• Whiteorchid
    Whiteorchid

Exchanging words with people whose life is just blogging will make no meaning. Ziddina, get busy.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Very sad story.

All I can say is: Well done WBT$ there are more martyrs for your cause............not that you care, only if they leave you all they have in their will....and even then....................!!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Poverty isn't an excuse for loading your family onto an overloaded, illegal, vehicle with a driver who has no regard for the laws designed to protect your family.

Romans 13:1-2 "Let every soul be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God. 2 Therefore he who opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will receive judgment to themselves."

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Mostly unfair comments, unfair in the sense that conditions in third world countries differ. Most of the people involved in the accident probably never had a choice but step on that truck (except not attend the assembly). As unimaginable as some here may think it is, travelling on overloaded trucks or riding three or four on a motorbike is akin to luxury to people in many parts of the world.

pc

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Most of the people involved in the accident probably never had a choice...

The children didn't have a choice.

The adults did.

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

You missed the word "probably". In any event, could it have made a difference if they hired an aircraft and it crashed?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A tragedy.........Those poor people died doing something that they loved to do and believed in.

However, I have NEVER seen any responsible dub or the WTS in print saying that they would be protected either in "service" or at or travelling to a meeting. There are too many examples of such accidents occuring.

To lay blame is unfair, unless we live in that part of the world. Was it locally illegal to use a lorry? I do not know. It would be around here but many things are different in Africa. When I was young, I grew up going out in service and to Assemblies by piling Bros & Sis into the back of vans that were commercial in the week, not many private individuals had cars then. The law allowed it , we thought it "fun"

Condolences to all.......

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    You missed the word "probably". In any event, could it have made a difference if they hired an aircraft and it crashed?

The adults had a choice. They were not forced to get on it.... and if they hired a cowboy pilot with a cargo aircraft, unlicensed for passengers and overloaded it, they couldn't complain if they got the same result.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Does anyone know if Watchtower has provided any financial or medical assistance for the victims?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit