Can longtime posters on JWN be elitist? Kind of like elders in the hall?

by trujw 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• perfect1
    perfect1

everyone loves mouthy. No sad faces!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Snob? Never you, Mouthy!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" If some seem elitist, maybe they have just lost interest in most of the issues here... or they could just be mean ornery SOBs! "

Yes to the first part, sometimes to the later.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I think, many junior apostates like the Watchtower, go through a process of refinement and purity to prove their apostate credential . Many like wheat, will gradually be weeded out through shafting. Its an amazing working and effective process that I like alot. Over the years, people's characters are either consistent or inconsistent. For example, Mr. Iamallcool, Mr. shamus100 and Mr. OUTLAW, are well known for being men of few words. Mrs AGuest, the only anointed members of JWN has consistently included most of her statements with a phrase, 'peace be to you'. The list is endless. I think, its like DNA. Over the years, we are able to develop a profile of posters with near accuracy.

Scott77

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

For the answer to your question, I only have one word: Farkel.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

A newbee and a long time poster walked into a bar.......

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

As far as I know the GB consists of 8 members. Let us now choose 8 jwn posters who has their position here: Let us start with Gerrit Losch. Who is the Gerrit of JWN?

• tornapart
    tornapart

Hi trujw... I've been here nearly a year and still trying to work everyone out.. LOL

Sometimes it feels like being back at school.. there's mr and miss popularity that everyone loves and who everyone wants to be friends with, there's the 'class clown', the 'class bully', the 'wallflower' in the corner who watches everyone else, little miss/mr know-it-all, the serious studious one, the mother hen... and on and on.. you get the picture? LOL

You'll fit in fine I'm sure... btw... what type are you?

• trujw
    trujw

You mean do I like men or women? Or do I prefer no clothes with leather chaps over a whip and ball?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Now keep it clean sweetie there is an old lady here who has a great imagination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit