My introduction/experience

by happy@last 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

welcome happy@last, thanks for sharing, best wishes for a healthy and happy future

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Myself and many here know exactly how you must feel.

welcome, my friend..... to the real world.

Glad to have ya

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Welcome! Bienvenu!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Welcome H@L; You will find many of us who were elders, pioneers & Bethelites all realizing the corruption & hypocrisy of this organization. In the end, it is just another man made religion that actually is more bloodguilty than most. Happy to have you. As I always advise those looking ahead to a new future: Live Well...Enjoy Life.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Welcome aboard

really glad that you found us

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Welcome to JWN. So sorry for all you and your sister have endured. Like you and others here, I also thought I was alone in rejecting what the borg taught and did.That's what the WTS wants us to think. As you can see, there are many of us and we are here for mutual support. The orgaization is so heartless and has truly caused much pain. Glad you are out.

PHG

• flipper
    flipper

HAPPY@LAST- So nice to have you here ! I'm so sorry you suffered terribly by being abused . This JW cult and WT society does so much damage to people they should be criminally indicted for all the deaths and suffering they have caused. Please know and be aware that we are here for you as an unconditional friend and will support you in your efforts to keep and maintain your freedom of mind, O.K. ? Look forward to knowing you and hearing more from you. I bet you had lots of interesting and strange experiences serving as an elder. Sharing these experiences may open up exiting JW's minds when you feel you have time to share them. Take care of yourself, with warm regards, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Welcome, happy@last. I too was surprised to learn (once I dared to read apostate web sites) that there were people who actually conscientiously disagreed with, and could argue Biblically against, Watchtower teachings. It was very helpful to me in liberating myself from indoctrination, which would have taken me much longer on my own. Sadly we can't undo the past and protect our younger selves from people who victimized us, but we can keep our heads firmly fixed forward, on the present and future, so that the past doesn't drag us down. I'm glad to hear you are happy, at last!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Happy@Last, Welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear that you and your sister were casualties of this criminal organisation.

Your letter was beautiful and you obviously got through to the elders, as they have left you in peace.

We are more than happy to have you hear. You can heal here.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

• besty
    besty

bttt

welcome happy@last - scottish ex-jw living in london here - you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit