SHUNNING- Oregonian Article-HUGE!

by messenger 104 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

This is why I love the WT they always got something in print to make their members look stupid-

this is why they are forbidden to be on sites like this, most don't know what their faith has said on an issue

so they go forth JAW BONING ONLY TO HAVE THE WT actually have something in print that shows just how goofy they and their members are in their attempts to explain goofy stuff

Here we go yall:

Friday says:

"I'm amazed that you think you've got the right to carry through with #2."

And what does #2 say:

-- 2) You mentioned the desire to "voice that belief", meaning that you want others in the Congregation to know that you developed the belief that the witnesses don't have the truth.

8888888888888@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

but what happens if you CAN SHOW THAT THE JW DON'T HAVE THE TRUTH ON A MATTER --well the wt says:

"It is not persecution for an informed person to expose a certain religion as being false." (WT 11/15/1963 p. 688)

Or suppose you find out that a dogma like "god promised before the 1914 gen die off" is a lie, what should you do

Well the wt tells us:

"If you find a lie, forsake it regardless of who teaches it; it is your duty to God" (RICHES p. 178)

NOTICE THEY SAID "A LIE" not 2 or 3 or a half dozen lies, but "A LIE"
    NOW they go on to give EXCLELLENT ADVICE too bad jw are not allowed to apply it for the wt says:

"If you have been in an organization that teaches things contrary to God's Word, forsake it."

RICHES p. 179)

But of course none of those rules above apply to the WT for they say:

"Do not criticize the organization. If Jehovah permits it,( EVEN IT IT IS A LIE I GUESS) who are we to insist it should be different? (WT 5/1/1957 p.284)

man let me tell you when you show stuff like this to NONJW they fall out, at the thought that a religion has 2 SETS OF RULES

ONE FOR OTHER FOLKS RELIGION AND ONE FOR THIERS

I love it

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Troll, invent stuff, take things out of context, etc. Are those the only things you know how to do?

For example?

• mindfield
    mindfield

Duuuuhhh...

Here’s a little out of the book that you hate.
    Course, I could take snippets out of the last big scuffle we had, in which you believed I had "ran up to bed crying". Oh, I don't know. Be creative! It's your strength, isn't it?
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses

SW, Girl, I am sitting here in tears right now. After all these years knowing you, I still feel the pain you have inside.

I truely wish I were right there beside you to give you the biggest hug you ever had. I know you need one from someone who loves you for the person you are, and I do, I really do.

Shari

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Yadirf
    Yadirf
    And while I'm thinking about it, Yadirf, you're one of the few guys I actually use my annoying tactics on.

Why? Because I'm among the "few" that can't reach you?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Don't feed the......

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Mindfield

Really, you love the Bible? I always thought you put no stock in it. Well, if that's the case then, let's hear you tell the entire world right now that you LOVE the Bible. Then I'll be sure to believe it.

Okay, on the count of three, (say it) .....

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Yadirf, I know you hate me since my post to the WTS, but I still love you, and have hope for you yet.

Love you to bits, Shari

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • mindfield
    mindfield

Seeing as you refuse to admit the fact that you have a creative talent, I'll just use one of your famous tactics and use a previous thread to prove my point:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=17235&page=5&site=3

I'm keeping this one as a keepsake... reading it over, I just can't believe the drivel you spurted! *pinches nose* P.U.!!!

I think you've had enough feeding from me... thanks ashi, for reminding me that there are better things in life than to discuss with creative geniuses.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

I wonder how any non-JW will feel once they are informed on the truth behind this statement:

They believe in Armaggedon: The world will end, the wicked will die, and God will create a paradise on Earth for the righteous.

The real "truth" is.... all non-JWs or those not attending meetings are classed among the "wicked" who will not survive Armageggedon and will not be among the "righteous"in paradise.

or this statement:

The shunned still can attend religious services, officials said, and conduct business with members. But Witnesses are instructed not to socialize with someone who is disfellowshipped
    Yes the shunned can attend religious services...but they sit alone with no one acknowledging their existence for usually a year. And how many here know of any JW that continued business with a disfellowshipped person...few and far between, I'd say.

Just a few clarifications needed I'd say and I think I will pass them on to Wendy.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit