2013 Special Talk PDF "Does Death End It All?"

by yknot 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

And add that SOON the WTS teaches that all non-jws, men, women and children (yes children) will die ETERNALLY, with no hope of a resurrection.

• watson
    watson

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the “great crowd,” as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil. (Revelation 7:9-17; 2 Corinthians 4:4) They will make up the “flesh” that Jesus Christ said would be saved through the worst tribulation of all human history.

Wow, now THAT'S a pronouncement!

• mariemcg
    mariemcg

I'm quite tempted to go to the kingdom hall and shout out " Whats new about this!! been saying it for the past 100 years! "

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This talk clearly shows how very very close we are to the new system of things. I had no idea that millions die each year. Wow!

• suavojr
    suavojr

I also enjoy how they always connect the OT with the NT just read the final part of that par. WT writers are wise and smart

*** w89 9/1 p. 19 par. 7 Remaining Organized for Survival Into the Millennium ***

7 Only Jehovah’s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the “great crowd,” as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil. (Revelation 7:9-17; 2 Corinthians 4:4) They will make up the “flesh” that Jesus Christ said would be saved through the worst tribulation of all human history. As it was in the days of Noah, said Jesus, so it would be in the day when He would be revealed. Inside the ark that took many years of organized effort to complete, only eight human souls survived the global Deluge. They survived as a united family group. (Matthew 24:22, 37-39; Luke 17:26-30) Noah’s wife corresponds to the bride of Christ, and his sons and daughters-in-law to Jesus’ present-day “other sheep,” who have grown into an increasing great crowd, the final proportions of which we do not now know. (John 10:16) For survival into the Millennium under the Greater Noah, Jesus Christ, they have to remain organized with the anointed remnant, “the chosen ones” on account of whom the days of the “great tribulation” will be cut short.—Matthew 24:21, 22.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

OK.. So how many of you heard the word "nanotechnology" in the talk?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wife says yes, nanotechnology mentioned.

Nano-Nano. . . . SHAZZBOT!

• stillin
    stillin

We had cryogenics, saving genetic info and "resurrecting" somebody with icrobiology at a later date. Very sophisticated. We all left as though we had attended a scientific conference, feeling "in the know."

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

This is just hilarious. I asked people to report back to me on this.

Did someone watch a movie with little nano-robots in it or what!

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

If it helps, our speaker admitted that he was reading 'nanotechnology' from the outline.. He had no idea what it was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit