My JC coming up tomorrow for causing division Rom 16:17,18 - wish me well!

by Healthworker 131 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Healthworker

As others have said, I can't see any judicial committee where the accused labels the Governing Body "bloodguilty" ending in anything other than a disfellowshipping. So long as you're prepared for that, and can stay calm and keep your nerve, hopefully round 2 won't come as too much of a shock. I do hope the worst is behind you. You continue to be in my thoughts.

I look forward to reading your essay!

Stay strong.

Cedars

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks Christ alone!

Well seems that they are more interested in cutting a deal, than to DF me. I said a lot more than the comment about bloodguilt. They seem most interested in my not making a stur after Gerrits talk here i june. They said I caused division, but they could not produce any evidence! I said i have proof that Gerrit has destroyed many brothers faith - actuallly I know because my wife works withing psychiatric ward.

Love Healthworker

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks Cedars ! It was fantastic. I could use the Bible just and reason with them. Fact is that they will let me call them for round 2

Promise to give full report!

Love Healthworker

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Keep us posted. But for now, cheers to you! (Skal ?!).

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Great aposta-Z, thanks very much! I feel great! Skål my friend! Will give full resume!

Love bro Healthworker

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

So far so good, Healthworker.

May it go as you wish, and also, mainly, may it all come out all right in the end, however that may be.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks my friend, Chariklo! Your support is much appreciated!

In Christ

Love Healthworker

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Healthworker: Cant back down now, been training for this with the help of all you guys here!

That's so cool! I'm proud of you sticking to your plan.

Just so your short update. Remember, even though you're going, they STILL have no authority over you other than what you allow!

Looking forward to a more complete report later.

00DAD

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks 00DAD !!!! Will do!

Love Healthworker

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

it's music to my ears, i am sooo happy you were peaceful and presented your case based off the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit