My JC coming up tomorrow for causing division Rom 16:17,18 - wish me well!

by Healthworker 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

Wow…that is incredible! I guess they haven’t been to the one-day elder school yet.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Good for you, Healthworker.

Happy Thanksgiving.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi, Londo!

Well, the publc relations elder from Bethel came to the congo on sunday. They have had a speach in the congo about not sharing vids of talks.

I am amazed. What can I say?

Love Healthworker

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi, Londo!

Well, the publc relations elder from Bethel came to the congo on sunday. They have had a speach in the congo about not sharing vids of talks.

I am amazed. What can I say?

Love Healthworker

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Amazing! Those elders seem a little too balanced for the Organization's good.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks James, I appreciate it!

Love Healthworker

• Londo111
    Londo111

I wonder if something has them scared...perhaps they've credible fear a schism in Norway? I know that is slim chance, but I wonder if they were afraid to make a 'martyr' out of you.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Wannabefree, yup, agree!

Londo, you may have a point! What can I say? 2 text messages made them investigate me: When it all was after, several hundred mails have been sent out. They wanted to end it all, for some reason! Free? What? no more housecalls?

Love Healthworker

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Even though they have been rather more accomodating than western elder bodies, the result will be the same.

They want to silence you. Brooklyn will have told them to silence you or DF. They get the same directives as all the others, just find it culturely harder to apply perhaps.

You stop what you are doing, they win, keep going and you will be disfellowshipped. Rest assured, they do not think you have a point. They will not agree with you and at the final jump will DF you for disobeying the Governing Body F&DS.

Oz

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks Aussie!

Love HW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit