My JC coming up tomorrow for causing division Rom 16:17,18 - wish me well!

by Healthworker 131 Replies latest jw friends

• perfect1
    perfect1

GOOD LUCK!

ICE COLD!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

ahhhhh. It really took a backburner but have been putting together something really good for all who would be going to a JC. Everytime I see a post like this I wish it had been finished. This is a teeny tiny fraction.

But here are some things you can bring up.

First copy articles about Jehvoah's witnesses what do they believe......and about how it's encouraged to look things up, make sure of all things, and even JW's to check their own beliefs. Also how nothing to fear studying w/ JW,s that no person should have to choose between beliefs and family, etc.

Mention in bible reading, which everyone is told to do, you have found things which have you very concerned. You do not want to go against Jehovah and his organization and his way of things, but these things in the scriptures have you very disturbed and you haven't found answers yet.

Bring out how in ancient Israelite times, they were his people, and he put in place his kings. And with all the big miracles and events nobody could question, but even the kings went astray. Now....when the kings or his arrangement put in place went astray, were the people expected to go into wrong doing as well? Did he refrain from punishing them since it was his arrangement and they should do it anyway?? NO, everyone is personally liable if their leader went astray.

So it had been your resolve to not care about the past or past human mistakes, only today matters. But the scriptures you've been finding that have concerned you are about things happening today which seem to be bad in Jehovah's eyes.

Since all scripture is inspired and JW's supposed to follow the bible and THAT is the final authority, if somehow you are misunderstanding the scriptures, etc, then fine, but you want to discuss them. Apostacy is against God. What you have learned also has you very concerned for THEM with this judicial commitee.

Here are the topics you can go over.

1. Feeling like a hypocrite and lieing. Those articles you bring, will show that they are preaching lies. Also it says how to understand the bible.....to pray for holy spirit. and 'maybe' some literature to help as well. When in reality it's only through the faithful slave. Or an article on what elders can do and forgiveness of sins, the most is hear a confession pray and forgive, NOTHING about a judicial committee. So why is deception being used in service?

2. All the scriptures about Jesus and the apostle paul, say how holy spirit till teach, that will instruct, you don't need any to teach because the anointing teaches all things. Also in Gal and Corinthians, the 2 instances Paul discusses him going to Jerusalem, he is CLEAR he went there 14 years after getting holy spirit, only to settle the circumsision issue because FALSE brothers got in and saw their freedom and started adding law again. Paul in his letters repeatedly warns them to check everything and be unreasonable, because he fears when he leaves false brothers will come in and will enslave them. Jesus said he was leaving and the holy spirit would teach. And HE is the door. Between Jesus and the apostles they were to set foundations but when ones got spirtually mature they could learn just from holy spirit. The case on Paul reporting to a governing body is twisting, if you kept reading what happened after he was sent to tell the apostles congregations about the circumsision issue, after that he didn't go back to them to report, he went back on his own. He was indepedant of them and holy spirit guided him. Jesus directs his works how he wants to, he doesn't have 1 human or a small group giving the world orders. If you go through those scriptures that is the TRUTH.

ALso what bothered you, Dead anointed being resurrected and communicating truths. If you look at my old topics I've posted, you'll find one titled that or close to it, I posted maybe a month or 2 ago. You'll see how it's all speculation and dangerous speculation that claim, and I questioned if spiritism or some point in the past they believed. If you look up the history then, you'd find in 1920's Rutherford said that holy spirit ceased since 1918, so nobody could learn the truth from the bible anymore, only through him, because he was the channel and angels and dead brother russell were communicating with him. He kept the angels communicating to him till he died. So if that was a lie, how can you possible get holy spirit if you reject it and tell everyone else they can't get it? But after they took holy spirit back into the doctrine, somehow the part about ONLY the governing body or those in charge could get it remained. Somehow before Rutherford made that change, when russell was in charge everybody could, then when it's reinstated, only the GB get it now. So this goes against the scriptures, is a sin against the holy spirit, and those reading scriptures and holy spirit possibly trying to teach them something causes them to REJECT it, since they are told it would be a mistake or satan tricking them.

Then, go through what the apostles and Jesus said about judging. It's very clear and repeated over and over the judgement you give others, IF YOU JUDGE, you will receive the same. Since all JW's judge others as going to die if not having the truth, what will happen when they themselves don't have the truth? They have now taken judgement for that. Their lives are at stake now. And in Duet about false prophets, about how the GB say to take what comes from them as from Jehovah, and what Jesus and the apostles said about how to learn, since people are rejecting those for the words of man, whom the bible says do not put your trust in man, and Jesus said HE is the door, that can also be viewed as idolatry.

FURTHERMORE......it's prophesied.....by Jesus....that before the end of the world....in Luke 21:12

But before all these things people will lay their hands upon YOU and persecute YOU, delivering YOU up to the synagogues and prisons, YOU being haled before kings and governors for the sake of my name. 13 It will turn out to YOU for a witness. 14 Therefore settle it in YOUR hearts not to rehearse beforehand how to make YOUR defense, 15 for I will give YOU a mouth and wisdom, which all YOUR opposers together will not be able to resist or dispute. 16 Moreover, YOU will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and they will put some of YOU to death; 17 and YOU will be objects of hatred by all people because of my name. 18 And yet not a hair of YOUR heads will by any means perish. 19 By endurance on YOUR part YOU will acquire YOUR souls.

Now it says you will be put to death, but not a hair on your heads will perish, how can you be put to death but still alive? Is not disfellowshipping and shunning likened to spiritually stoning to death? Since by law they are not allowed? Do not the WT articles say that?

So Jesus said to the pharisees, and today elders and the GB would be pharisees......in Matt 23:29

Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU build the graves of the prophets and decorate the memorial tombs of the righteous ones, 30 and YOU say, ‘If we were in the days of our forefathers, we would not be sharers with them in the blood of the prophets.’ 31 Therefore YOU are bearing witness against yourselves that YOU are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Well, then, fill up the measure of YOUR forefathers.

“Serpents, offspring of vipers, how are YOU to flee from the judgment of Ge·hen′na? 34 For this reason, here I am sending forth to YOU prophets and wise men and public instructors. Some of them YOU will kill and impale, and some of them YOU will scourge in YOUR synagogues and persecute from city to city; 35 that there may come upon YOU all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zech·a·ri′ah son of Bar·a·chi′ah, whom YOU murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly I say to YOU, All these things will come upon this generation.

Again this is very basic, it's on the backburner but I'm putting together something very powerful for family and judicial commitees. It 'might' not be needed though, my main project may void it's use, if anybody in the GB will wake up. But the elders and all who lead them are bloodguilty and it's viewed as literally putting you to death.

Ask them to show you scriptures on how they must judge and show you scriptures on how even if you did something like fornication how you should be punished. Then look above and below and point out those are taken out of context. And only one who can judge...and this was for civil matters to help brothers..were anointed, if they aren't anointed how do they get holy spirit. If they get holy spirit on judicial commitees how come they can't with reading the bible to understand it outside of the governing body?

I wish I had that other project done but can't at the moment. This should help you a little, better then nothing.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

dumb IE explorer, here is the small lettering stuff said.

But before all these things people will lay their hands upon YOU and persecute YOU, delivering YOU up to the synagogues and prisons, YOU being haled before kings and governors for the sake of my name. 13 It will turn out to YOU for a witness. 14 Therefore settle it in YOUR hearts not to rehearse beforehand how to make YOUR defense, 15 for I will give YOU a mouth and wisdom, which all YOUR opposers together will not be able to resist or dispute. 16 Moreover, YOU will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and they will put some of YOU to death; 17 and YOU will be objects of hatred by all people because of my name. 18 And yet not a hair of YOUR heads will by any means perish. 19 By endurance on YOUR part YOU will acquire YOUR souls.

Now it says you will be put to death, but not a hair on your heads will perish, how can you be put to death but still alive? Is not disfellowshipping and shunning likened to spiritually stoning to death? Since by law they are not allowed? Do not the WT articles say that?

So Jesus said to the pharisees, and today elders and the GB would be pharisees......in Matt 23:29

Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU build the graves of the prophets and decorate the memorial tombs of the righteous ones, 30 and YOU say, ‘If we were in the days of our forefathers, we would not be sharers with them in the blood of the prophets.’ 31 Therefore YOU are bearing witness against yourselves that YOU are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Well, then, fill up the measure of YOUR forefathers.

“Serpents, offspring of vipers, how are YOU to flee from the judgment of Ge·hen′na? 34 For this reason, here I am sending forth to YOU prophets and wise men and public instructors. Some of them YOU will kill and impale, and some of them YOU will scourge in YOUR synagogues and persecute from city to city; 35 that there may come upon YOU all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zech·a·ri′ah son of Bar·a·chi′ah, whom YOU murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly I say to YOU, All these things will come upon this generation.
    Again this is very basic, it's on the backburner but I'm putting together something very powerful for family and judicial commitees. It 'might' not be needed though, my main project may void it's use, if anybody in the GB will wake up. But the elders and all who lead them are bloodguilty and it's viewed as literally putting you to death.

Ask them to show you scriptures on how they must judge and show you scriptures on how even if you did something like fornication how you should be punished. Then look above and below and point out those are taken out of context. And only one who can judge...and this was for civil matters to help brothers..were anointed, if they aren't anointed how do they get holy spirit. If they get holy spirit on judicial commitees how come they can't with reading the bible to understand it outside of the governing body?

I wish I had that other project done but can't at the moment. This should help you a little, better then nothing.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Brother Healthworker,

This is exactly what I just went through. Just stay calm. Do you want to be DF'd? If so take them to task. You cannot reason with them, nothing matters except the Shepherd Book and loyalty to the Slave. MAKE them prove that you have caused a division! Make them bring in the person you stumbled. Yes, make them admit that you are marked for telling the truth if you can. It won't stop them, but it will strengthen your personal resolve that you are right! I will pray for you.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Sending good energy you always have the right words to defend yourself in this situation

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

Make a video if possible.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Give 'em hell!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Keep your head! Remember, you are in the right, and they are delusioned cult members with no authority over you whatsoever.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Wishing you all the best. Take a deep breath and stay calm when you respond. If nothing else at least you will be able to present your side and perhaps "sow some seeds" of doubt with one of them. Leslie

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

Til Lykke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit