My JC coming up tomorrow for causing division Rom 16:17,18 - wish me well!

by Healthworker 131 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

brings back memories!

• Cirkeline
    Cirkeline

Hi Health-worker. So what is your goal with all of this? Do you want to stay a JW, trying to reform it from the inside? Or do you want to make as much damage as possible on your way out?

• Left in the Cold
    Left in the Cold

If you get df'd just appeal it. Then you'll have a new star chamber to talk to. :) I do wish you well.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Healthworker hope it went the way you wanted it to...sorry I missed out on this thread and showed up late. Does anyone know what happened?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I hope it all works out for you .Jesus said don't "Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open" .This is what they do ,they have nothing to do with the truth or logic .Don't loose faith ,God will never leave you only men

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

And according to the NEw Shepherd the Flock I think that you can even appeal it a 2nd time. I know that there is a statement about appealing again and the book says not to mention this option to the alleged sinner.

I'm running out the door now or would look it up.

NJY

• whathappened
    whathappened

Wish I could be a fly on the wall and see the next episode of you meeting with the elders again. Any update???

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Healthworker, I will be thinking of you and wishing you well. Is it too late to fade? Losing everything and everybody you love is hard. Be strong, those elders probably don't know as much as you do. The ones that judged me didn't have half my knowledge of the borg than I did. One of them got df'd for adultery not long after he had a hand in disfellowshipping me. What a joke!

PHG (another healthworker)

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Cirkeline: " Hi Health-worker. So what is your goal with all of this? Do you want to stay a JW, trying to reform it from the inside? Or do you want to make as much damage as possible on your way out?" -

Hi there, CirkeLine!

- Thanks for your questions! I want jws in Norway to make up their own mind about the leaders of the org (GB members). I recognize that manye jws may not be able to live outside the org. So in a way, maybe I want reform. I want to make the leaders understand that they can not threathen me or any other brother to silence.

Left in the Cold: " If you get df'd just appeal it. Then you'll have a new star chamber to talk to. :) I do wish you well. "

- Thanks left in the Cold. Yup, I will appeal!

RayPublisher: "Healthworker hope it went the way you wanted it to...sorry I missed out on this thread and showed up late. Does anyone know what happened?"

- Hi, Eric aka Ray! They were not able to reach a conclusion in the first jc, so my second is coming up in some weeks.

raymond frantz: " I hope it all works out for you .Jesus said don't "Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open" .This is what they do ,they have nothing to do with the truth or logic .Don't loose faith ,God will never leave you only men"

- Hi, Raymond! Thanks for your encouragement! Trying to keep my head above water! I have been able to stay pretty strong. Focus on my daily routines! Feel that I do not work against God, but follow my conscience!

notjustyet: " And according to the NEw Shepherd the Flock I think that you can even appeal it a 2nd time. I know that there is a statement about appealing again and the book says not to mention this option to the alleged sinner.

I'm running out the door now or would look it up."

- That is good news notjustyet! I would definitely make it hard for them and appeal 10 times if possible. I only let the light shine, why DF me?

whathappened

"Wish I could be a fly on the wall and see the next episode of you meeting with the elders again. Any update???"

My second jc is coming up - they did not reach a decision after the first. I am working hard on my new facebook campaign, where I make norwegian headlines to cedars vids and mail them to jws on facebook. Things are going fine! (also got 80 % of the first jc on audio)

panhandlegirl

"Healthworker, I will be thinking of you and wishing you well. Is it too late to fade? Losing everything and everybody you love is hard. Be strong, those elders probably don't know as much as you do. The ones that judged me didn't have half my knowledge of the borg than I did. One of them got df'd for adultery not long after he had a hand in disfellowshipping me. What a joke!

PHG (another healthworker)"

Thanks Healthworker (PHG)! I am fighting this all the way to survive and keep my dignity and freedom as a human being and christian! I have already lost most of my friends even though I am not DF. But I have gotten some new friends, even jws in Norway who support my campaign!

Thank you everybody for your kind words!

Love Healthworker

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Great attitude Brother Healthworker!

You got 80% on audio? That is awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit