My JC coming up tomorrow for causing division Rom 16:17,18 - wish me well!

by Healthworker 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Hey there Healthworker my friend, that sounds like good news...I think?!

They have had a speach in the congo about not sharing vids of talks.

Were they able to say why?

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi Chariklo!

They said that it is not allowed to publish audio of talks. Any recording can only be used for personal use.

The talk in the congo was probably a result of my facebook campaign, were many brothers in the congo have received Cedars vids by facebook mail:)

Love Healthworker

• happy@last
    happy@last

Sounds a bit like a 'marking' talk. A good result there, though you know they will be watching you closely and will DF you for brazen behaviour if they catch you again.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

healthworker - I so agree with this approach

- Thanks for your questions! I want jws in Norway to make up their own mind about the leaders of the org (GB members). I recognize that manye jws may not be able to live outside the org. So in a way, maybe I want reform. I want to make the leaders understand that they can not threathen me or any other brother to silence.

what an amazing outcome on your JC. I have suspected for a long time that not everyone gets disfellowshipped when we expect them to or when the GB and elders say they will be.

• Sauerkraut
    Sauerkraut

In 95% of similar JCs you would have been kicked out swiftly.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Wow,

That's amazing!

So did you agree to follow their "con sell" about not forwarding talks.

And why would anyone say that audio recordings are for personal use, would they not want to let their "light shine" for all to hear, metaphorically speaking. ( I know you can't hear light)

If not, did the term "brazen conduct" come into play?

NJY

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I think it must be a credit to Norway.

Norway is so great in its just and reasonable outlook in mosr respects. The Breivik trial was conducted in a most impressive way.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

soft+gentle : "what an amazing outcome on your JC. I have suspected for a long time that not everyone gets disfellowshipped when we expect them to or when the GB and elders say they will be."

Thanks, soft + gentle. I am very happy. I confronted the core of our doctrines and the GB leadership! It is a victory for our freedom of speach! I am actually thinking about violating my alcohol ban tonight and buy myself a bottle of amarone red wine!

Sauerkraut : "In 95% of similar JCs you would have been kicked out swiftly."

Hu hu, probably true

notjustyet " That's amazing! So did you agree to follow their "con sell" about not forwarding talks. And why would anyone say that audio recordings are for personal use, would they not want to let their "light shine" for all to hear, metaphorically speaking. ( I know you can't hear light) If not, did the term "brazen conduct" come into play?

I have not decided if i will continue my campaign. Feels good to have a break for some weeks Besides, seems that I have to turn my attention to another big player in our society for some time! A big player with a pretty facade!

Brazen conduct? I can tell you this: he said: YOU REASON LIKE SATAN!

Chariklo "I think it must be a credit to Norway. Norway is so great in its just and reasonable outlook in mosr respects. The Breivik trial was conducted in a most impressive way."

Thanks, Norway is a great country! Agree that the trial you mention was conducted in an impressive way!

Thanks everybody for your support!

Love Healthworker

• Sauerkraut
    Sauerkraut

Saying that you reason like Satan is pretty harsh. Makes it even more fascinating that they didn't kick you out. Weak bunch of Elders. Heh.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Sauerkraut: " Saying that you reason like Satan is pretty harsh. Makes it even more fascinating that they didn't kick you out."

Hi, Sauerkraut! That comment got to me! Only comment they ever made that had some impact! I asked them; if I really am that evil, how come I have selfcontrol in my life? I dont drink, smoke, sleep around. I pay tax, work with the elderly and sick. Still I reason and ask questions like Satan?

Have to admit though. I am violating the alcohol ban tonight, for the first time in a long time!

Cheers

Love Healthworker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit