What's in your current meeting bag?

by nochoice 41 Replies latest jw friends

• nochoice
    nochoice

Hello all. Thanks again for the comments on the ipad in KH rules. On a similar vein, I've been thinking of all the books I can leave behind once our KH blesses the ipad phenomenon. In the meantime, this is what I have to lug in and why:

Reference Bible - the brothers want our elders and servants to have a reference bible at the kh since we're supposed to be doing constant research

Organized Book - just in case there's a part with comments, or I have a part

Reasoning Book - just in case there's a part with comments, or I have a part

Bible Teach Book - we're encouraged to always have it with us since it's such an important part of the ministry, and in case it's referenced from brothers on the stage or sisters during thier talks

Year Book - just in case there's a part, which will always be with comments, or I have a part

Bearing Witness - or current CBS book

Song Book

Multiple KM's, and Study WT's, and public WT&A's - might as well just be able to grab them when we're going over the magazines for the next month instead of making sure I am current. Every so often I take out the old KM's and Study Editions

The next month's current offer - tracts for Nov & Dec, brochures before that, etc. - Gotta whip them out if they're going to be discussed

All Scripture - we don't reference it from stage anymore or have parts that call attention to it directly, but just in case I am stuck with Bible Highlights on the first few chapters of a new bible book, this is where the material comes from

All my Literature Servant work - pending orders, special requests, etc. - Not heavy, but one more thing

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

nothing, I still have it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Nothing, I threw it away a long time ago

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Gonzo. Don't own a meeting or service bag.

• watson
    watson

May I recommend one of these?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

By the way, I still have it because I spent too much money on it. $200. It was a very nice leather bag and I am going to keep it.

• james_woods
    james_woods

4/5th quart of Jack Daniels...

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

cobwebs

• flipper
    flipper

Eye opening freedom of mind enlightening apostate literature. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• nochoice
    nochoice

Lol! Thanks guys. I keep forgetting that the majority on this board are already out! Congratulations to you all! Even with a strap and a handle, what I carry around is a real shoulder breaker.

Also, I forgot to mention the BE book (Benefit from Theocratic Minsitry School). Even though I don't get "graded" any more with TMS parts, it's still needed for discussion parts on the service meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit