Your Inner Fish

Cosmos

The God Delusion

Wh Evolution Is True

The Blind Watchmaker

Crisis of Conscience

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I haven't had a 'meeting bag' since 1975, and wannabe Dubbites are welcome to surf my NAS

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Spiders, dust mites and a stale donut with a Chevron gas bill of $98 bucks, each symbolizes something from my past.

• TOTH
    TOTH

It's probably filed with silt at the bottom of teh Kings River....

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

TOTH, how's the fishing this time of year, mosquitos and bugs swarming still?

Your book bag is not alone, people disappear from Fresno, field workers swimming in the rapids, your book-bag has company!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

zilch, went in the bin after i found it had gone mouldy inside for lack of use

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Mine is somewhere in the local landfill site hopefully fulfilling some useful purpose such as a cozy place for some homeless mice or maybe a nest for vulture eggs. Leslie

• fiddler
    fiddler

I've been out for 13 years now but I still carry around big bookbag like purses. Mine are now filled with music! Classical, fiddling, CHRISTMAS and boy do I love the fact that I can use THOSE to teach with! Students love it too .

I did find it intersting to read the list of things you pack into your official JW briefcase. Lot's of new stuff I've never heard of but I'm sure if I looked inside of any of them it would be the same old recycled garbage. I disposed of all my literature pretty soon after leaving but wish maybe I'd have kept some of those older books. Although anything can be accessed via Internet, it's good to have a hard copy for irrefutable evidence to the wacky broken light switch teachings of the WT.

• Left in the Cold
    Left in the Cold

A hip flask and benzodiazepines. Seriously.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Keep in mind I am a "disinterested observer". Mine is almost a copy of yknot's. An e-reader (reading Plato's Republic), a technical book with a neutral cover, blank notebook, pens and pencil. Snack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit