who was the craziest person in your congregation?

by grumblecakes 54 Replies latest jw friends

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet
    Hey Rubber - The story about the bro who was a former boxer who took one too many blows to the head, ineresting that a pioneer sister would be attracted to him, was she one sandwich short of a picnic herself?

She is actually an intelligent sister. Uber Uber dub though. I think she liked his 'bad boy' status, and he was baptized. So he qualified. Lol.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

It was wild trying to figure out who was in good standing for a while, things were changing so fast! It was all OK with Sister Annointed though; no matter how the elders tried to keep her in check she resisted and told them "When I get my powers....".

And just imagine the 100's of phone calls every day to Bethel from elders, complaining about the behavior of similar anointed ones in their cong who demand they had been given a divine message from YHWH, etc. It's not hard to imagine WHY the GB threw the anointed ones under the bus!

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet
    And just imagine the 100's of phone calls every day to Bethel from elders, complaining about the behavior of similar anointed ones in their cong who demand they had been given a divine message from YHWH, etc. It's not hard to imagine WHY the GB threw the anointed ones under the bus!

Lol. the GB knows what they had to do....

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Being in these forums is a 'certificate' thet we are all crazy! :-)

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

MC said:

She is actually an intelligent sister. Uber Uber dub though. I think she liked his 'bad boy' status, and he was baptized. So he qualified. Lol.

It doesn't take much to be a "bad boy" by JW standards; an ex-Worldly with a single unexposed tattoo qualifies (off the chart if they have a tribal tattoo). The sister feels like she's being a very naughty girl, and it's like eating any other flavor of ice cream after you've only had vanilla.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" no one participating in this thread was ever the craziest person in their congregation themselves? How come it's always others who are craziest? "

Well, jws do think xjws and apostates are crazy.

• biometrics
    biometrics

We've got a crazy lady who treats me like I'm invisible even though I'm not DF'd or have ever been DF'd. I think she does it because I don't attend meetings.

Worse part is she sometimes comes to my house to see my wife. Never looks at me, walks right by me. Even if I say somthing she won't acknowledge it. I bet if I was naked she wouldn't even notice.

I put her down as crazy because of the amount of medication she's on, and the number of hospital visits for depression and bipolar.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If you were to pick one particular religion that had a large portion of their members with mental problems such as

paranoid schizophrenia, depression, bi-polar disorder, and many other psychological problems and yes low IQ too ,

the JWS would be a prime candidate.

This religion feeds and nourishes mental problems with its constant commercialized fear mongering tactics, strategically

created intensionally to proliferate its published goods.

I remember people who were known to be nuts out one the streets, to magically appear at the Kingdom hall and it wasn't just

new strangers showing up either, it was the people already there. In reflection they too were suffering from a unhealthy mental state

or imbalance by virtue of the forceful indoctrination they were receiving being a member of the JWS.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

finklestien- thats sooo true,! there is this one lady whole always wanders the streets by this particular gas station, just walking back and forth all day. unwashed, glassy, vacant stare...sure enough, some older sister is bringing her to the kingdomhall, where she now rocks back and forth in her seat, gives weird ass comments, and sings super loud during the song. she never misses a meeting.

• jam
    jam

The elderly Black sister that would repeat what the

speaker would say. Yes brother you are right, that,s

what the scriptures says, you tell it brother. Members in

the congregation was use to it but speakers from visiting

congregation, it was un-nerving. Funny to watch the brothers

stumble thru their talk. She wasn,t crazy, a sweet sister but

see made the meetings interesting. When I would give a

talk, she would really let loose, you tell them jam, tell them what

God,s word say, you are not liying you are telling the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit