The reason for my delay......

by EndofMysteries 82 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Shamus said:

"And please make it as confusing as possible."

That shouldn't be too hard: I mean, you ARE a monkey... Your ilk are still hanging around in trees, while homo sapiens (your more-ambitious cousins) are down here, actually trying to DO things.... But yes, EE, it should be difficult enough so that only SOME people are able to figure it out, but not so difficult as to put off the average circus-trained monkey.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Of course it was copy and paste. I dont have to type my sermons . Thors pretty understanding about that kind of stuff ;)

As for you monkykins.... Your date is tommarow. That is the nearest thor day to the last full moon after i gave a sermon to KS.

• shamus100
    shamus100

** screams **

I REPENT!!! I REPENT!!!

• OnTheWayOut
  • DaveS
    DaveS

OnTheWayOut: Amen to that!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Thus my post questioning the number of posters here who are bi-polar.

I'm wondering if the percentage is higher than it is even among the "new partakers".

Doc

• Satanus
    Satanus

Daves said:

'I suspect your delay is because you are just a massive troll but I am also decidedly aware that you may be mentally disturbed. Give us the information so we can determine if you are indeed insane and can move on with our lives, just get on with it you inane, jumped up moron!'

W that, you have just pissed off the prophet and his god, and he's gonna slam shut even that one right door. No explanations, no vids, no directions, no noo light for you and all the rest of us. All it takes is one resistor to f###k it up for everybody. I mean, look at achan, his whole family was killed cuz of his screw up. Look at adam, we're all screwed cuz of him. Look at satan, he has managed to keep god permanently pissed for thousands of yrs. You are just the last in a long line up of guys who pissed god off and sent him into a tizzy of descruction and then going off and hiding himself, somewhere outside of the galaxy, where not even his angels can find him. I suspect that he goes on drinking binges, myself. But anyway, back my reprimand. I hope you feel satisfied w the damages you've done.

S

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Here are the true DOORS:

Are you for a tournament?

• Crisis of Conscience
  • tec
    tec

True, there are many doors out there.

Yet only ONE door leads to God, and to life: Christ.

I know you know this.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit