The reason for my delay......

by EndofMysteries 82 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

fakesmile - I am not. It would be cruel to do that, especially to members of this board. I am not delusional, I am not exaggerating. With the 2,000 year history on the bible, I understand how impossible what I am implying seems.

tornapart - That is something that has me worried. It says they MUST go through him, the door. Hopefully that doesn't mean identifying it as well. It's because of history and the things which had to happen, most won't or have given up. So hopefully can share it all. The more I am thinking about it, it will be okay. It's only showing the doors and removing all the smokescreens. Also tornapart, the reason many do not believe in God these days is understandable. If the bible is supposed to be his word, why so many contradictions, why is it wrong on creation, etc. The truth is, it's not, a combination of misunderstanding what parts say, and a lot of mistakes and things hidden when it was translated which made it impossible to know the truth. So when all of it is sorted out, then it's going to be very hard for anybody to NOT believe.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

One futher complication to this door illustration, is there is a time limit as well. And this person when they got to that point of seeing both doors, saw that 'technically' the time had run out, but the clock was jammed at the last second, so was hoping it was for allowing many at the last second to know for sure the path to life and jump in that door.

• sir82
    sir82

What is the frequency, Kenneth?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Prolly just enough time for YOU, endom. The rest can catch the another bus. There is always another bus coming along. Br sure to not miss yours. Only a second left for you to get in.

S

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

frankie - yea, my faith and trust is that time will be allowed for this and to allow all to know. In Rev 14 it speaks about good news. Also how Jesus said the "good news" would be preached in all the inhabited earth. JW's did not fulfill that, since it's not the truth many can see that. The true TRUTH, that all can see and being undeniable, and in the form of good news, knowing how things can become viral and spread worldwide real fast, the way this could actually happen is so strong a message, and it's truth, that all who hear it believe it, and it does spread worldwide within a few days. The bad and wrong one can do that as well.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    So when all of it is sorted out, then it's going to be very hard for anybody to NOT believe.

It doesn`t need to be sorted out..You don`t need to re-invent the wheel..

As someone with friends who are believers..

I am very aware of their beliefs..I understand them perfectly..

Christians follow Jesus..Period..

When you eventually come to understand that..

You will be the only one surprised..

Your revelation won`t make people like me,Believers..

.............................. OUTLAW

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Outlaw - Did you not used to be a JW? Almost EVERYBODY used to be a JW. WHY? Because you believed what they were showing you in the bible was true. Then you either learned lies about themselves or contradictions in the bible vs what you were taught. When you all left, you may have looked everywhere and found nothing could prove without a doubt, everything was based on hope and 'BLIND' acceptance.

It's a reaction like someone's first love. They get betrayed and say they will never love again and trust anyone. It may happen a few times. But then one day they find the true one, who doesn't and won't ever betray them, and they do love again and trust that one.

I think many will react the same way. We have all been betrayed and lied to in regards to the truth and religion.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

*almost 'everybody' on jwn that is.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Actually, i would say that most of us have already entered out respective doors, boarded the buses significant to us. We don't need no new stinking doors from anybody. However, as i stated, if this is right for you, carry on in it.

S

• shamus100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit