The reason for my delay......

by EndofMysteries 82 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

For those waiting and wondering what my situation is right now. Here is an illustration I think kind of explains it well. Feel free to chime in what you think would be the right thing to do. But this is why I was certain and posting a few days ago and why it's delayed now. I am also rethinking how much and what to share. I WANT to share all, I am not certain if it would be the right thing to do though now. I hope to be able to do something soon though. But anyway, this illustration below will hopefully allow you to understand what I am feeling.

Imagine having 50 doors lined up and EVERYBODY must blindly choose and pass through a door, each door then leads through a maze and each maze may have 10 finishing points, but in each of those mazes only 1 leads to life and the rest to death. Out of these 50 doors one of them only leads to life. Out of the 50 doors one only leads to death. Again they all appear identical so everyone is just guessing which one to take. Then suddenly one noticed some hidden markings on 2 of the doors, it identifies the two doors, but doesn't say which is which. So now instead of each door a person having maybe 10% chance on the majority of their time to find life, these two doors are identified, so if this person tells everyone, they now have a 50/50 chance. However he also knows that EVERYBODY will see the markings, many will not know that he had discovered them, and that some will say THEY discovered it and will tell others which door leads to death and which leads to life, since it will be very convincing, he knows that many will be tricked, they won't know there is a chance one is death and one is life, so they will go 100% to their death, because he revealed it and others used it to mislead many. So he waited.....he wanted to try to find any further hidden markings so it was no longer a 50/50 and that everybody would tell everyone the true path and all would enter that door and get life. He thought he then found it, and right as he was about to tell everyone, someone put their hand over his mouth and showed him some further markings on the doors and he realized there was a chance it still was not 100% certain and it COULD have mislead many. So he is watching again and now he is thinking..........every minute more people are going through the doors, only having 10% chance......atleast here they have a 50% chance.....how long will it take.......and when I do find out........is it cheating telling them? Should I instead show them how to find the hidden markings so they are going 100% on their own and hopefully they don't get tricked or misread them?

• Tylinbrando
  • shamus100
    shamus100

** sings **

Just another manic Monday.....

Oh oh oh....

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

didnt read!

• cantleave
  • sir82
    sir82

Yeah, could you hurry it up a bit?

I've put my whole life on hold until you post this life-altering information, and the goldfish is getting hungry.

• cantleave
  • Stealth
    Stealth

Why are the markings hidden? Who put the markings there?

I would need to know the answer to these questions before considering entering any door.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

am i the only person expecting a rick roll?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Your search and hesitation reminds me of a story I'd heard of Alexander Laime, who spent a lifetime studying the meaning of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=x8_dyxEFAws

If anyone has a translation, I'd be most grateful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit