“We will decide who is a predator!” – New Watchtower Instructions to Elders on Child Abuse

by Jaime l de Aragon 104 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

MUST READ on Jehovahs Witnesses Watchtower arrogance in failure to warn of congregation pedophiles.

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/we-will-decide-who-is-a-predator-new-watchtower-instructions-to-elders-on-child-abuse?fb_action_ids=10151270345663993&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Campaigners make call for changes in the laws

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Special report: Child abuse and the churches

child abuse

http://www.yellowad.co.uk/news.cfm?id=33667&commentsent=1&bid=0

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

New BOE letter on child abuse. A must-read. Thank you Cedars and the one who leaked the letter.

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/2012-October-1-BOE-Child-Abuse.pdf

• Scott77
    Scott77

bookmarked

• besty
    besty

Great article cedars

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

All that worthless WTBTS verbage that needs to be simplified to, "call the police."

• carla
    carla

call the legal dept, call the legal dept, call the legal dept... - what the hell? why not call the police first! dumbasses

11- they are still holding to the 2 witness rule.

Also from 11- If the prson is not repentant over the gross sin, disfellowshipping action would be warrented--so if he cries and carries on about how sorry he is he will not be df'd?

Oh nevermind 12 answers it for me- ....when a judicial committee determines that the one who has sexually abused a child is repentant and will be allowed to remain a member ....

22 It cannot be said in every case that one who has sexually abused a child could never qualify for privileges of service in the cong--disgusting, I'm sure someone who had been sexually abused by the man would really love to see him preaching in front of the cong.

uggh, I just can't read any more right now.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

When calling HQ, what additional fluff could the Legal Department possibly offer,

other than what they already have published?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

SEND THAT LETTER TO NEWS AGENCIES!!!

I can't believe that can be legal!!! They have the audacity to tell people they are God's channel and only means to salvation, and do those things.

The two witness rule is a PRINCIPLE. If it's merely something on he said she said, then yes. Things like child abuse, police will investigate, check their body, if the child can describe the abusers genitals, etc, things which would prove yes or no, which would be in line w/ the 2 witness rule.

Then the branch, who have no idea who the person is, who don't see him, how will THEY determine if he is a predator.

Perhaps news agencies will report this update, then those in the congregations will still know they aren't safe and to not trust anyone.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Wow, I guess Candace Conti has gotten to them after all!

I bet they'll submit this letter to the Courts to show their repentance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit