“We will decide who is a predator!” – New Watchtower Instructions to Elders on Child Abuse

by Jaime l de Aragon 104 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• imconfused
    imconfused

This letter is disgusting! Call the legal dept - NO call the effing police, 2 witnesses!!! are they so dumb on purpose - so angry at this, will read the rest later becasue I've got so mad

• cedars
    cedars

I've actually written to an MP (Member of Parliament) today about this letter. There's a lot in the UK news about pedophilia right now, so perhaps the timing is right.

I'm not holding my breath, but I'll let you all know if anything develops.

Cedars

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, people need to keep finding out about this

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    XBEHERE - "While I will agree with the statment above and others on this thread, I think that one of the reasons that the WT is making this a policy to eliminate the possibility of any reporting to any authorities. Pretty much they are saying if any of you elders want to be preumptuous and report this to the police then you will be sanctioned because it is the branch that decides if someone is a molester/pedophile and not you. The legal and service departments at Bethel know that there are many "rogue elders" out there who could possibly ignore them and go directly to the police. This is a direct threat to these elders that you will be dealt with if you do. Its part of their pyschological terror program and yes many elders will not go with their conscience and report abuse to police. Why go through that, why put your family through that. You could be deleted or worse disfellowshipped for brazen conduct."

So you're suggesting that - whilst giving the appearance of relieving the BOEs of responsibity and liability - it's actually a closing of the ranks and a litmus test of organizational loyalty?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit