• cofty
    cofty

Yeah so long Shelby.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

THEY"RE BAAACCCKKK.....

• sizemik
    sizemik

How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook

How to trap a believer: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a God.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

BTW: What is a black cat?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Why I might want to find the Black Cat in a dark room.....

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Why would anyone want to trap an Atheist? For what purpose. Strange people. I can see it now.........

"Would you like this fine meal?"

"Why thank you. I'm sure you don't have an ulterior motive. MMMM, this is very good!"

"Do you believe there was a cook?"

"Well of course!"

"AHA! YOU HAVE ADMITTED YOU BELIEVE THERE WAS A COOK THAT PREPARED THIS VERY FINE MEAL, AND IN DOING SO YOU ALSO ADMIT THAT THERE WAS A CREATOR OF THIS VERY FINE UNIVERSE. AND YOU ALSO ADMIT THAT THE CREATOR WAS A GOD AND NOT JUST ANY GOD, BUT ONE CERTAIN GOD IN THE LONG LIST OF POSSIBLE GODS WHICH ALSO IS THE GOD I BELIEVE IN. AND IF YOU BELIEVE IN MY PARTICULAR GOD, AS YOU HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED BY CLAIMING A COOK PREPARED YOU MEAL, YOU ALSO BELIEVE THAT HE SENT HIS SON TO THE EARTH TO BE TORTURED AND KILLED FOR YOU! YOU ADMIT YOU MUST APPROACH THIS SON AND BE FORGIVEN FOR YOU SINS! I KNEW IT! HOOK, LINE AND SINKER! HA!"

"How could I have been so blind?"

*cue Caleb's mother crying in dramatic fashion with soundtrack*

"It was right in front of me this entire time in every fine meal I have ever partaken of. With one meal, and the existence of one cook, my entire worldview has been devastated and turned upside down. Uhm, could you please release this trap so I can go and do my penance? I've been such an asshole."

Yep. I think it could work. You should try it. In fact, I think that believers everywhere should start serving Atheists some very fine meals! For the Lord, you understand, for the Lord. I don't like seafood, but I'm good with practically anything else. Should I place an order?

• still thinking
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

Still, people always laugh at me for not liking seafood, but I didn't think you would be cruel about it too!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yeah...you seafood haters are from SATAN!!!

• palmtree67

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit