Are Mormons "racist" towards black people?

by booker-t 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Now they want to hide that history

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

I never answer any questions relating to Mormonism until after I've peered into my seer stone

Joseph Smith translated the book of Mormon with a seer stone

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

jajajajajajajajajajajaja

I feel sorry for the voters of Romney, if you think that's crazier than a goat

mormon

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

I see, I see, What do you see?

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Are Mormons "racist" towards black people?

Ahem. I can speak with some authority on this matter. I was born and raised in the hotbed of Mormonism, to wit, Salt Lake City, Utah. My High School had 2,500 students and in my sophomore year had only ONE black kid. Behind his back, the students started to call him "spear chucker". The kid found out about it.

Thereafter he INSISTED that all students and all teachers call him spear chucker. In class he would not answer a teacher if the teacher did not call him by that name, so the teachers complied. Within a few months this kid made many friends and in fact became one of the most popular kids in school.

This was in the mid-1960's when the Mormon religion was still rather racist. I've been back home many times since then and the religion has pretty much given up on their outdated racism.

At least the Mormons moved forward with the times.

Too bad the WTS hasn't with their outdated and insane policies and practices.

Farkel

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Mormons racist? No sir.

Just like every other religion business, Mormons are happy to take your money.

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit