Look who's coming to dinner...

by mrsjones5 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Mrsjones5: LOL Your so funny. Thanksgiving ALWAYS falls on a Thursday every year.

Kojack

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

But I think I can use it. It's all about timing. If I do it right I'll be laughing about it for the next year. Humor is a great stress reliever.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Have a great weekend, Mrs.J

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You too Palm

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Darn. I just remembered it's MY Thanksgiving this weekend, not your's.

Oh well, have a good weekend, anyways - lol

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh I forgot you guys do it earlier than us! LoL!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Did I hear someone say "turkey dinner"? (sorry, that's the closest avatar to a turkey I can find).

Well, I've NEVER!!! It's no fair mentioning it, Mrs J, unless we're ALL invited!!

So, Is 5PM OK for you? (and no worries: I travel with my own bib)

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

My womens intuition is telling that, if your sister and/or brother do show up for the Dinner, of course the word will get back to your mother, so expect the "why weren't we invited " call, of course, the call will probably be a how are you? call but the dinner part will be mentioned for some reason.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Mrs J, at least you have a month to plan the perfect feast. The best 'family' is the one you pick. LOL I always tell my friends that they are the family I love best! -Leslie-

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

ummm, thanksgiving dinner

my favorite menu: turkey, gravy, colcannon, sweet potatoes with orange juice and a little whisky and dried apricots, home=made cranberry sauce, green beans and salad.

home-made rolls, stuffing, two or three kinds of pie

I used to make thanksgiving for 30, did it for a few years. It's the best way to go, overabundance and lavishness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit