JWs are attending the OSCE meeting in Warsaw as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) & giving presentations

by AndersonsInfo 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

I forgot to put a link to that quote Barbara and it can be found at

http://www.osce.org/ec/43240

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Bookmarked

• BroMac
    BroMac

@Listener

thankyou for that link. i have been looking for any link that exists between UN and OSCE

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

hamsterbait - "All the other religious groups who are NGO have been accused of playing the harlot with the wild beast. Presumably the Borg keeps its knees together so they can only be accused of flirting."

Ouch.

AndersonsInfo - "From the official OSCE website, this explains the relationship between the OSCE and the UN"
    "The OSCE recognizes that the United Nations Security Council bears primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security. Thus, the United Nations is the OSCE's primary partner organization. In 1992, the participating States declared the OSCE (at that time CSCE) to be 'a regional arrangement in the sense of Chapter VIII of the Charter of the United Nations'."

Aah, missed that; thanks Barb, you're the ma... er, the bomb.

Same shit, different decade, then.

Honestly, I know that these GB2.0 guys are True Believers(TM), but the "WTF Were They Thinking?" list just seems to be getting longer and longer.

• jeremiah18:5-10
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks for this find Barbara. I have included it at the article on the Watchtower's Political Involvement.

They have been attending the OSCE event for a number of years. I do not see how they can justify it, when they felt unable to justify their affiliation with the UN.

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

something else to try and sweep under the rug?

Watchtower sweeping

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

bump

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I just saw a news video of the problems in Russia and Crimea, ect. [ I have a hard time keeping it all straight.] Check out this video at 1:37 sec. See who is involved? They have other videos with their banners at VOTING stations... This is the Primary Partner of the UN, the "Wild Beast" that JWs are warned about. This is who the WTBTS, the one true religion, aka, GOD's Channel is involved with. They should have absolutely NOTHING to do with any of these "demonic" entities according to their own Leaders, the GB. If this doesn't make you think, nothing will. How apologists can excuse this hypocrisy is beyond me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdE9JnU-qM

DD

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Thank you, DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit