questions

by DanielC 53 Replies latest social relationships

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I agree with joe. Also you can show her the 6 message autobiography I sent you on the subject (lol!! Sorry again!!). But it would be a good opportunity for seeing how she will react to the reality that will take over your lives sooner or later. Are you embarrassed you considered becoming a witness just for her? Don't be. What we do for love. Are you unsure of being totally honest with her about your motive? Best to talk about it openly now before it's too late.
  • sd-7
    sd-7

You might want to look up the posts by a member here SD7 and take what he did as an object lesson.

--So I have become "a proverbial taunt and a saying"! I've finally made the big leagues, boys!

--sd-7

P.S. Out4good4 is right. It'd make for good reading--no, GREAT reading, I promise. You'll vomit rainbows, man! RAINBOWS!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Did he get scared away???

I hope he doesn't get sucked into the cult!

• bafh
    bafh

Don't join a group that won't let you leave, or have an independent opinion. If you plan on having children, don't become a JW. I don't imagine they will treat you any better once you are married if you don't join - and if that is the case - do you want to marry a woman who continues to also think like that?

Run for your life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit