questions

by DanielC 53 Replies latest social relationships

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Daniel,

I am also a Worldly person but much older then you. I will tell you listen to these fine people. The reason I am here (5 1/2 years to late in my opinion) I met my Prince Charming the nicest man I have ever met, very sweet, caring, sensitive, yada, yada, yada I think you get the point. Of course this was a long distance romance we would always meet on the other side of his state as I traveled through the state which was very frequently. He met my entire family but I never met nor talked to this ELDER'S family. We talked about all of them down to each one of the grandchildren DAILY. Now when I say daily I mean 5 or 6 times a day we talked. My daughter is in her early 20's now and was either in the room or in the car and overheard many of these conversations. The point to this is these active JW's people LIE, LIE, LIE to get you hooked!!!! After five intense years, when this man realized that there was NO WAY I would become a Witness out of clear blue sky one day I received the following email. "Good Bye, Have A Nice Life" Hey, he did not even bother to sign it.

The only things over the five years that he had face to face or over the phone that he told me about the JW's was that they do not believe in the Cross. Then just prior to the email event he gave me their book on families, well I sent him an email asking minor questions regarding differences about pronoun differences and why girls were not trained as same as boys. Comparing the New King James Bible. I DID NOT go into my Child Advocacy Issues of why children were not allowed to do after school programs etc. I wanted to go gently into these things (never go the chance). I was unaware you do not question ANYTHING.

I tried everything to get him to respond to me but he had decided I guess to shun me. I said something that struck a cord with him so he started sending me daily 4 & 5 page emails of Bible verses & sermons. OK NOW after about 20 days of this I am getting really DONE, I send him an email titled ROASTED, TOASTED, DEEP FRIED, BBQ; first line of email stated that I have the address of 3 local KH's I will take ALL of your emails to them have them explain your emails and YOU to me. You now need to answer all questions that are in red in your words, not using any Bible verses. And I am thoroughly done with all of this Satan stuff of yours so do not be bringing up Satan because I do believe you worship him far more then you worship Jehovah. There were a lot of questions that he had to answer but just a sample: 1) How come over 5 years did you forget that you were married until just the other day? 2) What part of these were you going to attempt to change first about me to get me to become a Witness: A) I am a very strong Child Advocate (HUGE) (put pedophile in prison for 15 yrs., big, big on education); B) Same on Women's Advocate; C) Over 40+ years in the Masonic Community; D) I believe in God and I am extremely spiritual -- I DO NOT believe in Religion; E) I am not Gay -- but I am a Gay activist because of being brought up in the gay community and the support I have received from the gay community in my business. I will add that he knew all of this about me and my stand on all of these points. He answered most of the questioned asked. He claimed he never mentioned his wife "for her protection", now I know he said he cooked casseroles on Sundays and they lasted all week, He did all his laundry on a certain day of the week. Everything was singular. Either he was EXTREMELY careful....... I am just so confused as to where the lying started, stopped or if there was ever any truth in what he ever said to me. Anyway his final email stated and my daughter just about had to be revived " all of our conversations were as an advisory and counselor and were ALL Bible based because I felt sorry for you.... I never gave you more then a compassionate hug." My girlfriend nicknamed him the "Devil" , my daughter nicknamed him "Flaming Idiot Jerk".

Daniel, I am telling you RUN, do not pass GO, do not get involved with active JW. The one's who are awake and now the TRUTH are OK but the ones who do not man watch out, this shunning thing is terrible and the way they raise their children - research it before you do it!!!!! No sports, no after school programs, no school friends. Check it out before you do it!!!!!!! I am a Certified Adult Volunteer for a youth organization we dial 911 for a bruise on a child, we do not ask questions we let them ask the questions. Ask anyone one this site how that differs from the JW's.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

If you want to see the truth on how these people think, print out a few articles from jwfacts.com.

When you go over to their house to meet them, whip out the printouts and state you have a few questions about their religion. They will freak out like you are an agent of Satan.

Then dedide if you want to get mixed up with these people for the rest of your life.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Daniel, have you had the opportunity to date other girls? There is nothing wrong with comparing before you sign the contract.

Group Photos of Sexy Girls (102 pics)

• sd-7
    sd-7

It looks like this question has been well-covered. I'll just say, from personal experience, that you will have a choice to make. She will never love you more than her beliefs. She will throw you under a bus for them. You can choose her beliefs if you want, but that, and that alone, will be the only reason she will ever claim to love you.

You're wasting valuable time, unfortunately. Let her go no matter how painful it may be. Better to do so now than to suffer later. Trust me. I know. Your life is mostly ahead of you. This girl will leave you behind in a heartbeat.

--sd-7

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am thoroughly done with all of this Satan stuff of yours so do not be bringing up Satan because I do believe you worship him far more then you worship Jehovah......rebelfighter

LOL!!..

JW`s know more about Satan than any other people I`ve known..

.........Image result for watchtower logo

....................Image result for Church of satan  logo

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I say ask her about the JW faith.

Ask her about lying for the truth.

Ask her about millions living now will never die.

Ask her about Jesus being invisibly present since 1914.

Ask her about Jesus being the angel Michael.

Ask her about Jesus bodily resurrection as a spirit being.

Ask her about the whole of JW history and both of you research and maybe you'll wake her up.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Dating for 4 years?

You do know you won't be gettin none til you marry the girl, right?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    ok, I really don't believe MY last post
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You do know you won't be gettin none til you marry the girl, right?.....sparrowdown

LOL!!..

None from the JW Nun..

Image result for none from the nun

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Daniel what I would suggest would be in the most kind and frank way to show her what is written to your question, and ask for comment. If she is the girl for you then this needs to be discussed in the most open and honest way, regardless of it source. If you get the reply of mentally diseased apostate then you will know where you stand on the issue. After all a solid relationship is based on good communication.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit