Patriotic Baptists -- Crazy!

by Yadirf 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

This is the web site of a certain Bethel Baptist Church: http://www.bethelmac.org/

Notice the two waving American flags

Certainly a nationalistic bunch, aren't they!

There's probably no question but what the Baptist's think that JWs are absolutely CRAZY, believing as we do that the Bible says the wild beast received its power and its throne and great authority from the Dragon (Satan). -- Revelation 13:2.

And ... of course ... there's also no question but what the BBC (Bethel Baptist Church; a denomination of Christendom) sprang from the very seed that Satan himself planted. (Matthew 13:24-30) That they choose to be flag-wavers makes this a definite fact. Thus, the BBC is an imitation form of the real Christianity that Jesus himself sowed.

Funny, isn't it? ... those who consider JWs to be crazy, are themselves crazy INSTEAD.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Based on that website, you have scant grounds for branding them "crazy".
    All the windows in there are related to direct study of the Bible, rather than the spoonfed utterances in the WT.
    A lot of the windows are related to activities for the elderly, the sick, and children. Those Christ most cared for.
    So they got a couple of teeny weeny flags down the bottom because they love their country.
    So what??
    Where does the Bible say America is the false prophet??
    It doesnt, thats just the WT interpretation.An interpretation based on scant evidence.

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

How about the NGO membership????

And as a young lad, I was the person raising and lower-
    ing the school flag, even as a witness youth.

JW doctor who can order a blood trans..

Brothers bribing officials in Mexico..

The list goes on.

Friday, the witnesses are just as guilty as the sister religions are.

BB

• KistByQpid
    KistByQpid

It is my understanding this is the church that has offered a memorial service for the Bryant family...right? To use Farkel's phrase, what about "common decency?" I find it sad that the kindness of strangers is being used as platform for mud slinging. As mentioned, is the flag any "worse" than the UN fiasco? I don't think so.

• belbab
    belbab

How about a couple of immobile statues up against a building with magazine pages blowin in the wind with a logo on it of a ancient fortress tower on it.

belbab

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Right on, KistByQpid. These people have shown genuine compassion and the Dubs look bad in contrast, so rather than repent and change their behavior, they attack "the kindness of strangers."

...and yadirF, ask your Ministry School Servant about proper use of the possesive.

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

refiners fire

Where does the Bible say America is the false prophet??
    In my comments above, if you look closely, you'll find that I said nothing about "the false prophet".

America -- in addition to every other nation on earth today -- is represented by the figurative 10 horns that rest atop the 7th head of the wild beast -- which I DID mention BTW.

Yadirf

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

KistByQpid

I find it sad that the kindness of strangers is being used as platform for mud slinging.
    What's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes?

Now, sit back down and SHUT UP!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Nathan Natas

...and the Dubs look bad in contrast,....
    In the eyes of an apostate, yes. But you don't, and can't, speak for EVERYONE. Now doesn't that just absolutely get under your skin?

• ChuckD
    ChuckD
    Funny, isn't it? ... those who consider JWs to be crazy, are themselves crazy INSTEAD.

Can you please show me where they make this claim? I looked at their website, and saw no such claim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit