Jesus wife fragment is a fake

by Christ Alone 494 Replies latest social current

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

One more note: I had her permission to post the last post, and even read it to her to make sure it was accurate. She WANTED me to post it, and even asked if I was going to write more.

She is now dictating: Hearing A voice or Voices is a serious matter. A person needs to get serious attention regarding this matter and also seeing things that other people don't see, even as a vision. They can be serious and devastating in a person's life. From her experience in psychiatric hospitals she sees this a lot. Some people even believe that THEY are Christ.

She just wanted me to emphasize those points. She doesn't have internet and wanted to have her say.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Tammy...

I disagreed with your statement: "This world was not meant to have pain/suffering/death."...the bible says that it is this world that God confined pain, suffering and death to. it is His garden that wasn't meant to have pain, suffering and death, that's why A&E were cast out to this world.

well, when AGuest said that Jesus doesn't even exist it kind of allowed me to see her process of elimination...and that's why I asked you, since you are her sister in the same christ, what you think of her statement...because if she "hears" the same christ so much more clearly than you...you can't really say for sure that your opinion is the correct one if it disagrees with hers, can you?...what if, down the road, this christ that you both hear tells you the same thing that brought AGuest to her process of elimination? what if he says that it does matter A LOT how you say his name...it really matters because if you say it wrong, you are actually addressing someone who doesn't exist!

this is something that you should really think about because if you start to "hear" your lord as well as AGuest hears your lord...you might have to adopt this same attitude in order to please him...I mean, eventually, if you want to "hear" as well as AGuest so as to better explain your lord to everyone and stop people from calling on someone who doesn't even exist, right?...that is if you really want people to make use of the provision of salvation by use of that name.

personally, I wouldn't want to, nor do I encourage, hearing any incorporeal "voice"...especially that demon belphegor that AGuest has let loose.

love michelle

• tec
    tec

the bible says that it is this world that God confined pain, suffering and death to. it is His garden that wasn't meant to have pain, suffering and death, that's why A&E were cast out to this world.

I think we're just disagreeing on a technicality here. Death did not enter this world until it came through Adam.

well, when AGuest said that Jesus doesn't even exist it kind of allowed me to see her process of elimination...

That does not have anything to do with me. Though when she said that, she meant the false image that people have set up in the name of 'jesus'. You know how some go to war in the name of God and Christ. The whole onward christian soldier thing... things like that.

and that's why I asked you, since you are her sister in the same christ, what you think of her statement...because if she "hears" thesame christ so much more clearly than you...you can't really say for sure that your opinion is the correct one if it disagrees with hers, can you?

Neither mine nor Aguest's opinions matter in the least.

I do not agree with everything she states or thinks. So what? Does not bother me in the least. Surely you could not take issue with that, considering how divided most of 'christianity' is on all sorts of matters?

...what if, down the road, this christ that you both hear tells you the same thing that brought AGuest to her process of elimination?

Don't know what you're talking about, so can't even attempt an answer. So I will ask of you the same thing that i asked of EE... IF... you want to have a discussion with me, then have one with me. My faith in Christ and God is not now, nor has it ever been, dependent upon Aguest or anyone else.

what if he says that it does matter A LOT how you say his name...it really matters because if you say it wrong, you are actually addressing someone who doesn't exist!

That would be the WT speaking.

And if that were true, then I would never have heard or felt the Spirit of Christ. I would never have been heard or had any prayers answered, or been granted peace or strength, or love. Since all of those things have come to pass, if I ever heard what you said above, then I would remind that voice, that I heard and felt the spirit long before I ever heard or even knew that name.

this is something that you should really think about because if you start to "hear" your lord as well as AGuest hears your lord...you might have to adopt this same attitude in order to please him...I mean, eventually, if you want to "hear" as well as AGuest so as to better explain your lord to everyone and stop people from calling on someone who doesn't even exist, right?...that is if you really want people to make use of the provision of salvation by use of that name.

This is all based on how you understand things.

It has nothing to do with me. And I do not compare myself or my faith to Aguest or anyone else. No one should judge themselves against another person. I'm sure something like that is in the bible somewhere.

personally, I wouldn't want to, nor do I encourage, hearing any incorporeal "voice"...especially that demon belphegor that AGuest has let loose

I knew that you would state this at some point... I asked my lord to forgive you for it before I gave you the answer that you were demanding.

As for the rest:

"My sheep hear my voice."

Right?

Peace,

tammy

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I knew that you would state this at some point... I asked my lord to forgive you for it before I gave you the answer that you were demanding.

WOW!

As to what you said about sheep hearing voices, you continue to push this notion with no care. Irresponsible.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am so confused. I just want to hear from Jesus or whatever his real name is. I keep asking and getting nothing. WHAT DO I DO?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

WHAT DO I DO?

Celebrate! One less med.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Celebrate our love, NC?

• tec
    tec

As to what you said about sheep hearing voices, you continue to push this notion with no care. Irresponsible.

I care. But I won't lie.

Plus, after two years of many other ways to get me to shut up or denounce Christ and God, or state that "I believe because I want to and not for any other reason even though I know it is unreasonable/irrational", you have only just started pushing this irresponsible/dangerous line.

Just feels like a new tactic. A good one too, because I do care about others, and would never want someone to be harmed because of me. And for a time, I was backing off on it because of that. But some people just keep bringing it up themselves, over and over again... so how much does a person like that care about these ones?

So I will speak as I understand, with as much care as I can for those who have and do suffer mental illness of any sort. But I will not lie nor deny my Lord, and if you ask me about Him and I can answer, then I will answer.

Peace,

tammy

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Celebrate our love, NC?

You make me hear God, EP.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It's a short drive to take you to dinner, love. I don't know if you are a Dr. Who fan or not, but....hello sweetie :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit