hello I recently got away from the so called "truth" looking for people to talk to

by LuLu4YouYou 41 Replies latest jw friends

• finally awake
    finally awake

welcome! I'm looking forward to reading about how you came to be here :)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey Lu Lu 4 You You,

Did you do a do do or a pu pu on the chew chew?

• jemba
    jemba

Welcome Louis, did you fade away from JWs, get DF or DA yourself? I faded away over a few

years but they shun me anyway- no great loss. I hope you find frienship and comfort here like me.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Hi Louis! Welcome to the group. Everyone here understands the post-JW challenges. Feel free to unburden yourself or ask questions.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome to the forum. Lots of chat here and plenty to chat to. You're not on your own, it's a big wide world and now you're free to enjoy it too!

Loz x

• whathappened
    whathappened

Welcome Louis. We must all warn you, this site can be addicting. I can't go one day without logging in and checking on what's going down on JWN.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hi Louis. I hope you write an introduction so we can get to know you a bit. You don't have to give personal details, just a general idea of what brings you to this point. Either way, Welcome!

• smmcroberts
    smmcroberts

Hey, Louis! Welcome, to the forum, bro.

I'm something of a newbie here myself. I think we've found a good place. Here we freely express our individual opinions, debate, sometimes lose our tempers (just like real people), and laugh quite a bit more than one might expect.

I wrote a poem a few years back about the ex-JW forum experience. I had a different forum in mind at the time, but I think it applies equally to this forum:

http://smmcroberts.net/poetry/forus.html

(Yes, I'm always plugging my site on this forum, but no one has complained as yet!)

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this forum. This is a wonderful place to bounce ideas around.

• Sabby
    Sabby

Hi Louis - you will find comfort and answers to the many questions and frustrations that I am sure you have running around in your mind - welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit