hello I recently got away from the so called "truth" looking for people to talk to

by LuLu4YouYou 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LuLu4YouYou
    LuLu4YouYou

Hello my name is Louis. I have seperated myself from the JWs and am looking for people to talk to. I dont have many people in my life who will even speak to me anymore or even acknowledge that I exist. Anyone out there who feels what Im sayin ????

• baltar447
    baltar447

Many of us. Welcome Louis!

• tec
    tec

Welcome Louis!

People here will acknowledge AND speak to you. I'm sorry most of those in your life no longer will.

Peace and love to you,

tammy

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Hi Louis, sorry that you are being and feeling alienated, the vast majority of us here know what you are going through! Oh, by the way, Welcome!

• stillin
    stillin

Hi, Louis,

alienation is a way of life for the Witnesses. They thrive on it and are glad to hear that you feel alienated from the world around you. They're all a bunch of misfits, and so have you been, but relax, make acquaintences, some but not many, may actually become friends.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Hello and welcome! There are lots of friendly people here. They will laugh with you, cry with you, advise you when you ask and send hugs your way when you you need one!

Have you looked for an ex-jw group in the area where you live?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Welcome Louis! I predict you will make some great friends here.

• kimbo
    kimbo

Hello

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hey Lou, Welcome! Kick your shoes off and stay a while. Why don't you tell us a little something about your story.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome to the board louis

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit