Pet Peeves

by patio34 51 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hi Miss Pat Perfect!

"Payback is hell"......guess I shouldn't have told everybody about your Norway irritation, eh? ok. ok. BOWL. I told him to wash it out, he did, and the fool put the empty bowl back in the refrigerator!

I put it on his desk this afternoon & asked him to take it home - as that's where it came from. Idiot.

Another irritation.....people who throw crap in your yard, etc., and won't let you throw crap in their yard, etc., Just doesn't seem fair.

Hello, MrMoe

"weiner dogs" are Dachshunds, from German descent and rated as standard size, or miniatures, bred as hunters (they burrow underground.) Quite fierce & protective of their families......thus the barking. I have 3 - and they're marvelous companions.

I have 3 labs across my fenceline - and they make more racket than my 3 Dachshunds. Just sheer size & lung power.

waiting

• chezza
    chezza

I have a long list of pet peeves but the two that irritate me the most is the lazy people who live with you that cant take the empty toilet roll off and put a fresh roll up or they do but throw the empty on the floor so I can clean it up for them, and another one is men who cant put the bloody seat down after they go.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

pet peeves? hmmm. women complaining about men leaving the toilet seat up! get over it , they don't complain when you leave it down .

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hmmm. Pet peeves?

1. mosquitos
    2. spiders
    3. mold
    4. yappy dogs
    5. hard bubble gum
    6. ungrateful attitudes
    7. backstabbers
    8. shopping carts with the ONE wobbly wheel
    9. people who belch out loud
    10. mealy apples - I hate mealy apples.

Andi

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hi andi hope you are well .. (may i ask) what is a MEALY apple??! *confused*

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((babybea))))

Hi sweetie! A "mealy" apple is an apple that is so ripe it's soft. Kinda mealy. Blech. If you haven't had one, you'll realize it when you do.

Andi

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol (((andi)))! i've eaten a mealy apple before... NOT GOOD!
    thanks
    i wonder if there is such thing as a mealy mango??! hehe

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LOL @ Mealy Mango.

How ripe are you? Wait...what's it mean to be ripe?

Nevermind...just teasing!

Andi

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

one pet peeve I can think of is cleaning up after people, and oh yea the I'm the only one who knows how to put toilet paper roll on the roll. Happens everytime I sit down, and having the toilet seat up, so when I sit in the middle of night, I fall in, that's damn cold on the butt.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Billygoat, In a health class i took it was said that if you select apples that are speckled, they will be crisp.

Regarding 'pet peeves': Anyone have any ideas why they're called 'pet'?

Pat
    UADNA (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit