Pet Peeves

by patio34 51 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Pat,

Remember that cartoon you sent me loonnnnng time ago? Calvin's writing a list of his pet peeves, and Hobbs suggests he add one more, which he scribbles furiously fast. Then rereads.........

"Excessively negative people"

"heyyyyyyyyyyyy......."

My list is endless, btw.

Dogs who crap on my floor reigns right up there, though.

waiting - taking care of a litter of pups

• waiting
    waiting

Oh! and sharing refrigerator space with co-workers who don't clean up. The man left a friggin' empty bowel on the shelf with small grains of rice all over it. (from Sat.) When I opened the refrigerator, I thought it had maggots all over it.

Of course, then I had to get my food out - ugh.

waiting

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

People who leave their shopping cart in the middle of the isle at the grocery store taking up the whole isle, making it impossible for anyone else to pass through the isle.

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion. Abraham Lincoln

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Along with those who don't move out of the passing lane, are the one who tailgate. Man that burns my butt, ass & laurels all at the same time

"I wish I knew what I know now, when I was younger,,,"

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Ashitaka...yes, in Jersey there is NO END to slowpokes in the fast lane. As long as we know where the Troopers are hiding, as most regular commuters do, the speed is a matter of comfort.

Along the lines of driving, here are 2 of my pet peeves:

1.Women who apply makeup in the middle of the MORNING RUSH HOUR. Having to watch for their bumbling about makes it difficult for me to read the newspaper on my steering wheel!!

2.SEAT BELT LAWS. I always wear a seatbelt, but I dont like being told I HAVE TO DO IT. Whens the last time you ever heard of a driver becoming a missile during a crash and "taking out" a pedestrian??? Money grubbing bastards.!!!

Boozy

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Hi BoozeRunner

Did you know there is a term for applying makeup while driving. I wish they would stop doing it too. It's call farding. Honest Look it up! :-)

"I wish I knew what I know now, when I was younger,,,"

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

TR -- TAKE ME, TAKE ME NOW!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I have to add one more....

For all the people who feel the need to question why I don't have children-----DON'T ASK-unless you are my gynocologist and are trying to understand my medical history.

It is none of your business.

Oh, I have another one....

Neighbors who are slobs and/or leave on spot lights on their home...all night. When your spot light interferes with my back yard and my right to darkness; I get annoyed.

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

People who tailgate me when I take my time (ever heard of passing??) and folks who give me a dirty look when I take up the entire eisle at the grocery store...get a life...(I'm joking)...

Seriously though, I hate it when you have one item and you are standing in (a long) line at the store and someone opens up another register...and before you are able to make it to them, the person behind you, who just happens to have a buggy load of stuff gets to them first and doesn't even offer to let you (with your one little item) go...argh.

sadie

• meat pie
    meat pie

People (family usually) who ask me non-life-threatening-questions while I'm on the toilet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit