• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Good one meatpie!!

"I wish I knew what I know now, when I was younger,,,"

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I hear ya puffs.

LOL@meatpie

OMG check this one out -- this crazy lady next door to me has 9 wiener dogs. They all live outside. They all bark and yip and bay 24/7, even in the middle of the night. I am fed up and I think I may have those stupid mutts carted off. The County will force her to have all 9 debarked. HA HA HA

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

my pet peeve are those Jehovahs Witnesses that call on Saturday mornings when you want to sleep in.
    And I can not stand tail-gaters a whole highway and you get these dam yahoo's who think they own the highways.
    And then those arrogant people who think they should be waited on hand and foot in resturants and make an ass of themselves in public. What Boors.

• conflicted
    conflicted

Eating noises drive me insane!!!!

Chomping, crunching, slurping, gulping, talking-with-your-mouth-full, drooling, munching slobs!!!!

Shut your damn trap and chew quietly like a civilized human for God's sake!!

AAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

--------------------------------------
    life is the opportunity for art

• yumbby
    yumbby

People that crowd me and stand in personal space in the stores when there is two thousand feet of empty space behind them, they have to stand on my heels. I never ever go to wal mart because of that.

• patio34
    patio34

LOL Waiting! You said:

Oh! and sharing refrigerator space with co-workers who don't clean up. The man left a friggin' empty
    bowel

on the shelf with small grains of rice all over it. (from Sat.) When I opened the refrigerator, I thought it had maggots all over it.
    Of course, then I had to get my food out - ugh.What a picture that presents! Where did he get the bowel?

Pat
    UADNA (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• patio34
    patio34

I hate it when people here at work leave their bowels in the frig! Thanks for the laugh!

Pat
    UADNA (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• Francois
    Francois

Driving in the passing lane with your finger up your ass when you're not passing anyone seems here to be the creme de la creme, the Sistine Chapel of Pet Peeves. And it's mine too.

How many times I've wished I had a hood mounted 50 caliber machine gun on my car. And what really ticks me off is that the subject behavior is illegal. But how many people ever get pulled over for it?

About 20 years ago, the City of Atlanta tried strict enforcement of the "slower traffic keep right" law. After about three months they gave up. They weren't doing anything but writing tickets for improper lane usage.

What is it about automobiles that causes this effect: you take a person of normal, average intelligence and put them behind the wheel of an automobile and their brains immediately - and for the duration - turn into great green globs of granulated gorilla grunt. Get them out of the car and BINGO, they're normal again. I don't understand it.

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• NotBlind
    NotBlind

My pet peeves:

*Wrong numbers who call me on the phone then hang up. If you don't have the decency to at least say something, then get rid of your damn phone!!

*Dumb people who can't seem to stay in their lane on a two-lane road. Don't drive on my side of the double line!! Aarrrgh!!

• razorMind
    razorMind

A *FEW* of my many pet peeves:

"Touchers"--ppl who just HAVE to touch you or be in extremely close proximity to you while carrying on a normal conversation.

Ppl who can't live without constantly gabbing, yammering, blabbing to at least 5 other people. Subject content usually something IGNORANT, or idiotic gossip about another person. I work with ppl whose need to talk is so great that they'll just talk to themselves in their cubicles. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Ditto on all traffic issues.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit