Where do you enjoy most - Making Love???

by Celtic 52 Replies latest social relationships

• LB
    LB

Behind a waterfall. Been there, done it, got the t-shirt

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

on the beach at night, with the stars brightly shining. The ocean breeze blowing, the waves rolling onto the shore.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Celtic
    Celtic

Yeyyyyyyy!! A romantic one at last!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Right on Naeblis!

Any of the late 70' early 80's model Fords known for exploding in a rear-end collision are hot. It's that element of danger that is so exquisitely sexy. But yeah, the sexually suggestive styling of the Pinto makes it all the more exciting.

And the old folks home? OMG, if I was gay, Naeb! The idea of grinding life out (even faux) while others end theirs. Whew, steamy!

• Celtic
    Celtic

Oh my goodness me!!

• butalbee
    butalbee

The hall thing is just a joke---maybe.

It's not the place that I make love, it's how--the spontaneous combustion involved, uninhibited, unplanned, explosive that makes it most enjoyable, that turns me on, gets me going, gets me hot, makes it a night[or day] to remember.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Aye, the outdoor convention was the best, on a very cold day with the blankets wrapped well around us, unfortunately, I can't remember much about the brothers talk, orgasming quietly under those circumstances was something else, and oh, i'd forgotten about the coach journey on the way up, that was quite fun too i'd say!!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

At this point, sex anywhere would be nice. lol It's been about a week and I'm feeling alittle frisky! =;o)

• Celtic
    Celtic

A week you say? Oh my, you wanna try over 6 years, hahahahahhaha, hell, so many of you are soooo funny.

• BQE
    BQE

In the shower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit