Where do you enjoy most - Making Love???

by Celtic 52 Replies latest social relationships

• Celtic
    Celtic

Where do you enjoy most - making love with one another, making that deep down, soul to soul shared connection?

For me, if it were possible, it s/he would be out within nature, upon the woodland floor, with a few sleeping bags and cushions, amonst the leaf strewn woodland floor, at night with the moon overhead, owls calling, wow!! the connection there I imagine would be pretty awesome, still never done it.

Or on top of the cliffs, with the waves pounding below, sending ripples of vibration through the hillside above.

In stormy weather, on the beach, each place adding / sharing another shared perspective in our one soul love creating.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm if only.

Peace, lots of it, kindness, joy and great friendships, music, wine and general jollity and boogeying it down.

Love

Celtic

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Backseat of my Pinto. Twice.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Is that it? Is that your whole combined imagination?

Let rip more than that, pray do!!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

In the parking lot of an old folks home.

• Celtic
    Celtic

You what?!!

Where's your more romantic side, hey come on Naeblis, I'm not here suggesting you and I but how about I give you a few suggestions? You up for it? Afterall, where is your romantic side?

Peace

Celty

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Where do I enjoy most - making love? In REAL LIFE!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Celtic
    Celtic

Glad to hear it, or otherwise I would be very very worried about you!!

Do you realise what you just typed elsewhere upthere?

If you didn't, oh my giddy aunt.

If you did, ??? Hahahahahaha

Peace

Celtic

PS What other options are you using? Not dead bodies surely, perhaps chickens? The mind boggles!!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Parking lot of my local Kingdom Hall on a tuesday night between 7-9 pm, parked in a handicapped spot in front, in a convertible w/ the headlights on and NIN "closer" playing.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Not white water rafting in an Avon inflatable?

Not in a hot air balloon 1500' up?

Not in ummmmmm, well, you get the picture, no, yes, please?

Peace

Celtic

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Yuck! :P The ultimate Borgasm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit