Where do you enjoy most - Making Love???

by Celtic 52 Replies latest social relationships

• JT
    JT

Parking lot of my local Kingdom Hall on a tuesday night between 7-9 pm, parked in a handicapped spot in front, in a convertible w/ the headlights on and NIN "closer" playing.

@@@@
    I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

i just love this NET "THANG"

• sf
    sf

"...in a poppy field in the height of summer too would be especially good, especially starting off first with a picnic hamper,..."

Hamper? hahaha

I have "made love" in this exact scenerio. It was just asyou describe here. Except I'll keep the climax of the "session" my secret. Suffice it to say, I remember the poppies the most; my face was buried in them. {{{{inhales thru nose and remineses}}}} A beautiful day indeed it was!

Yet, of all the places I have "made love", I adore my bedroom and my bed the most of all. The anviance (sp) of my room is very seductive and my bed is very inviting. But only I sleep there. It is my domain. Oh yea, and DemonDawg sleeps there too, at times.

OneplaceI fantasized about alot, and almost fullfilled, was the desert, on ahot, blistering day. Laying flat on my back, on a sweltering flat rock and, well, you get the picture....

I've "made love" under a tree, at a park, in the dark, late at night, in the rain, once.

sKally:

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• Angharad
    Angharad
    In stormy weather, on the beach

Been there, done that - bloody freezing!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Just like to add - but it was worth it

• Simon
    Simon

huh? I don't remember ever making love on a cold beach!!!

Oh ... wait a minute ... that was you? er ... "my dearest" ?

• Simon
    Simon

Acually, the best place just has to be the bedroom 'cause then you can just roll over and go to sleep ...

That probably annoyed the hell out of all the women reading eh?

• meat pie
    meat pie

Hundreds of years ago, did the Cornish clifftop thang, realized it
    was a busy clifftop footpath too late, memorable...
    Nowadays, in my dreams is often best- less effort.

• SYN
    SYN

Orbit

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Preston
    Preston

I'm pretty conservative about where I make love. Personally, I love doing it between the sheets. I have done it more than once in the front seat of my car. Last week my boyfriend gave me a blow job while he was driving and we stopped at a red light. Oh the places we've gone....

• Sky
    Sky

I have many places that I am willing to have sex...
    Atually having had sex there is another story...
    But I think my favorite place would be in bed...
    in Ireland...:D
    or in the airport...
    in a hot tub...
    on a pool table...
    on a pinball machine...
    outside, in the middle of nowhere, with only the moon, and the brightly shining stars to light your faces...
    ok, I'm done.
    Kisses!
    Sky

Happy St. Patrick's Day
    Now go Kiss an Irishman!
    Just not MINE...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit