Where do you enjoy most - Making Love???

by Celtic 52 Replies latest social relationships

• dmouse
    dmouse

I'm with you Celtic - something about the power of nature, you feel at one with Gaia...

And I have often wanted to make love in a secluded but open place, warm rain pouring down, washing across our bodies, the drops mingling with our sweat while an electric storm rages overhead.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Aye. Don't set me off.

Peace

Celty

• Geordie
    Geordie

In a tent at the WOMAD campsite in morcambe after downing a bag of mushroom's was my best time m8. Making love while floating surounded by all the colours of the rainbow was fantastic.

Apart from that i always fancied trying out the train scene from Dirty Money staring Tom Cruise. that looks pretty cool.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    you feel at one with Gaia

You used to date her too, hey? Sheeesh! Slutty Italian chicks!

Expatbrit

• Celtic
    Celtic

Mind the Goddess Expat, she heard you.

I didn't ever think of you as being the 'romantic' type Geordie, arrrr thats quite sweet.

I did forget to mention, in a field of bluebells, and yes I know some of you might laugh, but in a poppy field in the height of summer too would be especially good, especially starting off first with a picnic hamper, organic veg and salad, some decent wine, a picnic table set for two (or maybe 3). Dream on Celty ...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I think this thread has been done a few times, however...

The shower is ok as long as you remember not to get soap in the eyes, and that a slippery floor is not the place to practice yoga.

The beach was best, hot sand, rolling waves surging up the beach while roaring with a volume that fills your chest, the smell of freshly cut grass on the breeze, long enough to get my ass burned in the midday sun.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Room *** in *******,**

Sigh

Dana

Edited to add: Those were the days! But now it's been so long, I can hardly remember!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Walks in the woods are nice but sex while sailing is the best

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Outtake of The Newlywed Game

Host [Wink Martindale?]: Where is the strangest place you and your wife have made whoopie?

Husband: [embarrassed pause... but this is for a fabulous trip!] In the butt

Hmmm

• dins
    dins

On the banks of the Thames,in Henley right after the Henley Regatta....he was a policeman named Gareth. The moon was full and it was a perfect evening. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit